PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2009, 04:28 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: [10-22-2009] Medium Hill ROM WM 6.5.1 & 6.5 & 6.1 by Dibbson

Ok, left Keyboard and WM Live and Skyfire out. Cooking 6.1 and 6.5 Roms now and uploading.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-22-2009, 04:30 AM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Ok, left Keyboard and WM Live and Skyfire out. Cooking 6.1 and 6.5 Roms now and uploading.

Thanks =] You sure will have good fans no doubt about it... there isn't much free memory storage between wm 6.1 and 6.5 is there? I'll try the 6.5 next this this. need sleep soon lol....
Old 10-22-2009, 04:39 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Memory footprints should be close to the same between the two. I'm showing tons of memory open on my phone right now.

And both of them are uploading now, the 6.1 will probably be done first.

And yes, I need sleep too, lol
Old 10-22-2009, 04:48 AM
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Alright, I'm ready to Flash this ROM as soon as it's up for download lol, Already flashed shipped and all lol
Old 10-22-2009, 04:55 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Ok, 6.1 TF ROM is fixed and updated and ready for download. 6.5 is coming up soon be about 10 minutes, it's uploading. But 6.1 is a green for download!!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-22-2009, 05:04 AM
@Febby or @iFebby

Thank you...I'm like the only one waiting lol, Very well mate, have a good night! I'm off to bed for now as the phone sets up, will post any issues tomorrow or in a bit.
Old 10-22-2009, 05:10 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Ok, I'm off to bed too after 6.5 TF finishes uploading, it's almost done. I been playing around with 6.1 TF and seems to be working fine. As far as waiting, I think your the only one up, lol. I think rizzomach and jayzion were waiting but they may have gone to sleep before us.

Edit: 6.5 TF ROM is fixed & updated and ready for download

Enjoy!!!

Last edited by dibbson; 10-22-2009 at 05:18 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-22-2009, 07:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint/HTC EVO 4G

rizzomach is keeping up the good workrizzomach is keeping up the good work

nope didnt go to sleep we had some work we had to do ....love both of the roms only thing is ...If you could update the touchflo that would be cool....Thanks now i am going to sleep......
Old 10-22-2009, 09:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

Jayzion is keeping up the good workJayzion is keeping up the good work

I will wait and see how this ROM turns out... I am a little more cautious then some.

so far it sounds like what I have been searching for.

I don't need a ton of programs just a great phone that looks good that I can jack the internet from in a moving car... ok I don't need the last part but I love that part the most.

I have a slider icon tool for anyone who wants to upgrade the slider to any picture you want. It is drag and drop simple...

ask and I will post. or prvt msg me.

also Dib I would like help cooking my dream ROM up.. I have ideas maybe you could help me with when you are done with this ROM.

thanks,

Me
Old 10-22-2009, 10:52 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

slac10 is a n00b

Is there any way to remove the added line containing the 4 icons (text, voicemail, mail, calls) from the main screen? because all I can see are red X's.

Besides that (for me), that ROM ROCKS!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development