PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2009, 09:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

bnikos is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC Touch Diamond Camera Image size is smaller when going from stock ROM?

Hello, my first post here and I hope I'm placing this in the correct thread. Thanks also to all members who are doing the hard work "cooking." I am using Alltel with a HTC Touch Diamond. My question relates to the image size of photos I receive when someone sends me a picture text. I notice that when I use the stock Alltel ROM's that the image size is quite large, almost to the exten that it fits my phone's full camera screen. Today I updated to Calkulin's Diamond 23009 ROM and now see that images VIA pic text are now smaller? This issue also occurs with other non-stock ROM's that I have tried. Is there a simple fix to this? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance for a fix and my hat is off to all of you "cook's" out there making a positive change for cell phones!
Old 07-24-2009, 09:20 AM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: HTC Touch Diamond Camera Image size is smaller when going from stock ROM?

Change the re****ion in camera setting. L 640x480 is full screen, 1m is 1 megapixel, so choose either L or above, also if your send a small pic, itll be small, if they send a 640x480 or above it should fit your whole screen.... so change resolution
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-24-2009, 12:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

savage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuff
Re: HTC Touch Diamond Camera Image size is smaller when going from stock ROM?

to clear up, this would not be the right place to post this question. it goes in the reg diamond thread not upgrades, post above should fix the problem. and that not all phones take a picture in VGA 480x640
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development