PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2009, 10:12 AM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED
Threadstarter

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith
Re: [ROM] [07.24.09] icedOWTrom v1.1 and v1.2 [Builds 23009 & 21921] 6.5 Rhodium

updated the first post, build 21921 (my personal fav) and build 23009 is up! let me know your thoughts, may stick with 21921 for a bit...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-24-2009, 11:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

al3azim is keeping up the good workal3azim is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM] [07.24.09] icedOWTrom v1.1 and v1.2 [Builds 23009 & 21921] 6.5 Rhodium

quick question, does the Ring and Vibrate setting stick on your ROM when set? I ask becuase it defaults back to Ring on some other Roms
When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on Earth. So what the hell, leap! -- Peter McWilliams
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-24-2009, 11:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: hTc Diamond

powerpower73 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
updated the first post, build 21921 (my personal fav) and build 23009 is up! let me know your thoughts, may stick with 21921 for a bit...
hope this one is what it looks like on the first page this time.=D>
thanks for the rom! i will test it out and let you know.
btw, did you figure out how to make more storage after the flash? i know you've been asking about it.
hey anyway, thank you again for the rom.
Old 07-24-2009, 12:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond
Carrier: MobiPcs Hawaii Based Network

lockednloaded is a n00b

hey ice nice to see a new cook i will test the 23009 rom because i noticed better signals with 23000 roms then the 21000 for me 21000 always up and down signals and 23000 roms are more in the 5 to 6 range. i love to test roms. because where i work my hours run 8 to 19 hour days plus i have a mugen 3000milamp battery so most 23000 roms for me make it through the day with loads of txts a few 10 to 15 min calls and data running for parlingo through out the whole day. also with the 23000 roms the 1.11 and the tp 1.03 seems to be the ones that like it. but the 1,03 seems to get hotter then 1.11 with 23000 roms. i used to run juicy roms but changed to groove, bare bonz, and many many more then the only one since has been mystery rom 4 battery is ok and i tried the longhorn 23001 for a couple of days but the colors lol so i went back to mystery 4 running all black tachi dialer BBblack Dialer and BBultimate Black tp2 full manila with mystery 4. and been looking for a good 23000 rom since the last one i tried 2 weeks ago that one rocked but the space and colors lol i repainted the ugly red mugen battery cover to a deep blue and dark black and the white and odd blue colors rather go dark black and grey with a rom.

Last edited by lockednloaded; 07-24-2009 at 12:46 PM.
Old 07-24-2009, 12:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

WarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I didn't see FM Radio in the included programs... is it in there? Normally I don't care about un-included apps because they can be installed later -- but I heard that FM Radio (for whatever reason) has to be cooked in to work.

Can anyone shed light on any of this?
Old 07-24-2009, 12:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

WarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Smile Re: [ROM] 07.xx.09 icedOWTrom v1 6.5 Rhodium Coming Soon....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Awesome dude! Congratulations on your first public rom.
Dude... I see you on every thread giving words of advice, support and encouragement to folks old and new. I think that's a really important part of this forum and what makes things as good here as they are.

Thanks!!!
Old 07-24-2009, 02:22 PM
ICE
Threadstarter

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Re: [ROM] 07.xx.09 icedOWTrom v1 6.5 Rhodium Coming Soon....

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpower73 View Post
hope this one is what it looks like on the first page this time.=D>
thanks for the rom! i will test it out and let you know.
btw, did you figure out how to make more storage after the flash? i know you've been asking about it.
hey anyway, thank you again for the rom.
yeah, i figured some of it out. I deleted alot of stuff in the sys folders (thanks cap'n chronic for the guide) that cleared a lot up. and your most def welcome! tell me what you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3azim View Post
quick question, does the Ring and Vibrate setting stick on your ROM when set? I ask becuase it defaults back to Ring on some other Roms
yeah thats a problem with rhodium engine i heard... right now there isnt a fix, what i do is adjust it in rhodium and it usually sticks. just dont change it under phone options or it will revert back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarAxe View Post
I didn't see FM Radio in the included programs... is it in there? Normally I don't care about un-included apps because they can be installed later -- but I heard that FM Radio (for whatever reason) has to be cooked in to work.

Can anyone shed light on any of this?
Quote:
Dude... I see you on every thread giving words of advice, support and encouragement to folks old and new. I think that's a really important part of this forum and what makes things as good here as they are.

Thanks!!!
yeah you cant install fm radio, it has to be cooked in via oem. i dont have it currently, but if you want it i can add it in the next update, i never use it so which ever rom i use wont have it..

riley5 is one of my personal favs on here! he is very helpful and encouraging. tries all the roms like i do.. great guy and thanks for all of your support beta testers!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-24-2009, 02:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: hTc Diamond

powerpower73 is becoming a great contributor

dude, the start up graphic is fab!!! it is very fast and responsive, and awesome what you did in titanium! i was a big fan of tf3d2, and lately i am kinda diggin titanium. i really like your rom, yet i really like to have lots of storage after the flash. do you see any titanium only rom in near future?

hey, again, thanks for the rom!!!

btw, did you know that youtube is not working? it says 'the file'youtube' cannot be opened. either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or ...'

Last edited by powerpower73; 07-24-2009 at 02:42 PM.
Old 07-24-2009, 02:45 PM
ICE
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpower73 View Post
dude, the start up graphic is fab!!! it is very fast and responsive, and awesome what you did in titanium! i was a big fan of tf3d2, and lately i am kinda diggin titanium. i really like your rom, yet i really like to have lots of storage after the flash. do you see any titanium only rom in near future?

hey, again, thanks for the rom!!!

btw, did you know that youtube is not working? it says 'the file'youtube' cannot be opened. either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or ...'
Yeah, I think i may make a titanium only rom this weekend, and upload it just for you. Yeah i tried out the youtube for rhodium that was in calku's kitchen, and it looks like it didnt take very well, ill be uploading a new version later tonight when i get home from work.
Old 07-24-2009, 04:09 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] 07.xx.09 icedOWTrom v1 6.5 Rhodium Coming Soon....

Quote:

Thanks!!!
Quote:
riley5 is one of my personal favs on here! he is very helpful and encouraging. tries all the roms like i do.. great guy and thanks for all of your support beta testers!
Thanks guys. Just doing what I see you guys do as well. I appreciate it

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development