PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2009, 04:33 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: ||91209 Demolition Rom Custom Titanium|| ||23047||

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake044 View Post
your rom is awesome!

but wheres manila?

and a few things id like to see in your next rom would be: pim backup, java jbed, and opera mini(not a big deal)
thanks man!
Ive been extremly busy latelywith school and i just got a truck!
Im going to work on the rom right now how does 23052 sound
Titanium and manila versions

if your using pim backup, i would restore your contacts, then back them up with myphone, pimbackup actually breaks the pim file and forces contacts back and has a small chance of corrupting it. And with myphone you can backup files contacts emails texts etc, and have it automatically back up at a certain time.
I think i will include java and the new opera mini, ive wanted to give it a try.
Old 09-18-2009, 09:23 AM
R.I.P. B & Gary. 12/20/11
Pocket PC: JB 32GB iPhone 4 w/ 5.0.1
Carrier: VZW

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ok thanks demo. but everytime i try to download a cab it says it doesnt work
Old 09-18-2009, 03:30 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Threadstarter

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake044 View Post
ok thanks demo. but everytime i try to download a cab it says it doesnt work
what cab are you trying to download?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-18-2009, 04:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

dpiantino is a n00b

Would you be willing to add the gps weather app? I've got it on the current rom I'm using and really like it. I'll be trying your rom out when you get the next release up. Hope to see gps weather
Old 09-18-2009, 04:40 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpiantino View Post
Would you be willing to add the gps weather app? I've got it on the current rom I'm using and really like it. I'll be trying your rom out when you get the next release up. Hope to see gps weather
what is the gps weather app? is that the one in 2.1 manila v1.5?
Old 09-18-2009, 05:17 PM

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
what cab are you trying to download?

i was tryin to download jbed and pim backup, but i think im gonna go with myphone.

but im gonna flash to stock,flash yours, and hard reset and see if it works.
i hope so cause i love this rom, it has better battery life than the energyrom and its faster.
Old 09-19-2009, 07:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

dpiantino is a n00b

Quote:
what is the gps weather app? is that the one in 2.1 manila v1.5?
the cab is GPSWeatherRadar_1_5.CAB I can upload it if necessary. I got it through a link on everythingdiamond home page
Old 09-20-2009, 05:10 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Threadstarter

okay i have 23414 cooked up and i need a couple people to test, im pretty sure i have all bugs worked out now!
Please send me a pm if your interested.
Old 09-20-2009, 07:31 PM

Quote:
okay i have 23414 cooked up and i need a couple people to test, im pretty sure i have all bugs worked out now!
Please send me a pm if your interested.
pm sent at ed/tp
Old 09-20-2009, 09:05 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Threadstarter

Re: ||23414|| ||92009 Demolition Rom Custom Titanium||

Updated!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development