PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2009, 01:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

motocrossyz85 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool Flashing question. I have the touch pro. need help flashing friends Diamond.

So I know theres a way to flash from the sd card.. but the diamond does not have the sd card slot so is there a way to do a internal storage flash and unlock? I have a mac so I need to do it from just the phone.... PLEASE HELP! lol Thanks
Old 06-29-2009, 02:01 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Flashing question. I have the touch pro. need help flashing friends Diamond.

rename the file to

DIAMIMG

and throw that boy in bootloader.

or you could goto this sticky :P

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=40490
Old 06-29-2009, 02:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Re: Flashing question. I have the touch pro. need help flashing friends Diamond.

hey mightymike! hey so 2 questions.. 1 does flashing and unlocking erase the internal storage to? and 2 how do I unlock from the internal storage? you are always really helpful! THANKS!
Old 06-29-2009, 02:33 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero & Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by motocrossyz85 View Post
hey mightymike! hey so 2 questions.. 1 does flashing and unlocking erase the internal storage to? and 2 how do I unlock from the internal storage? you are always really helpful! THANKS!
Hey man, the answer to your forst questionis no. The internal storage will not be erased by unlocking or flashing but of course the device storage will be. I have not heard of a way to unlock the device without using the Diamond Unlocker via ActiveSync but I'm interested to find out if there is.

PMD ROMz - Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped you!
Old 06-29-2009, 03:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Does anyone know?
Old 06-29-2009, 08:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung I8000L
Carrier: Bell

Willis111 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by motocrossyz85 View Post

There are a few stickies on these exact things you're asking in the upgrades forum. Perhaps you could try using a forum search and searching things like "unlock from storage" "flash from storage" instead of starting pointless threads that are answered in f#$%ing stickies.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development