PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 09:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamon
Carrier: Alltel

adolobe is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Pop saying 6.5 will expire on 7/1/09 how to fix?

Hello

I have installed on my Daimond Reeseboy's 6.5 with out Touchflo but starting today I've been getting a popup saying it will expire on 7/1/09

What can I do to fix this. I really like this Rom with all the alltel tweeks.

I tried to search the forums but I wasnt able to find the answer. can anyone Help.

Thanks
Old 06-20-2009, 09:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Re: Pop saying 6.5 will expire on 7/1/09 how to fix?

Are you using an older ROM? I think the older versions of 6.5 had a time when they would quit working (ie what you are seeing), but newer SYS don't. Updating to a more current ROM/SYS should solve the problem.
Old 06-21-2009, 02:45 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Ya... which version are you using? The more recent ones don't have an "expiration".
Old 06-21-2009, 03:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamon
Carrier: Alltel
Threadstarter

adolobe is a n00b

Its an older version it 21210. I really like Reeseboy's ROMS the latest one I can find from him is 21234 Will that one have the exp date issue also?
Old 06-21-2009, 03:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

mjhuffer is keeping up the good workmjhuffer is keeping up the good work

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=70020
Here is Reeseboys Thread...
Old 06-21-2009, 10:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic

daryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to daryelv

Quote:
Originally Posted by adolobe View Post
Its an older version it 21210. I really like Reeseboy's ROMS the latest one I can find from him is 21234 Will that one have the exp date issue also?
If you use the Ervius Kitchen tools to build a ROM, it will patch the files automatically to remove the expiration. Not sure if you're building a ROM using BuildOS tools using a Sys from Reeseboy that hasn't been patched yet or using a pre-built ROM. If it's pre-built, pretty much the only way to fix it would involve re-flashing a newer ROM.

-Daryel

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development