PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA Diamond Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   My diamond stays stuck on the first loader screen (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=72295)

kh22022 06-20-2009 06:55 PM

My diamond stays stuck on the first loader screen

My diamond stays stuck on the first loader screen after new rom . I have hard reset the device no thing working . i cant run the device to flash it ....!
any body can help with this :???:

Riley 06-20-2009 07:05 PM

Re: My diamond stays stuck on the first loader screen

Quote:

Originally Posted by kh22022 (Post 986897)
My diamond stays stuck on the first loader screen after new rom . I have hard reset the device no thing working . i cant run the device to flash it ....!
any body can help with this :???:

sure, its really easy. get the phone into bootloader which involves this: Power+VolumeDown and hold down Reset(open up the back cover and put the stylus in the reset while holding the other buttons), then once in bootloader, hook it up to your pc, let it try to connect via active sync, if it errors out, dont worry about it, you are still connected to active sync and ready to flash back to the shipped rom of your carrier. done. it will work. also, make sure to post problems like this in the diamond forum rather than the diamond upgrade forum. this one is for roms and radios only. good luck.

one other thing, do you have a cdma diamond from sprint, telus, bell, alltel, etc?

kh22022 06-20-2009 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rileyd5 (Post 986914)
sure, its really easy. get the phone into bootloader which involves this: Power+VolumeDown and hold down Reset(open up the back cover and put the stylus in the reset while holding the other buttons), then once in bootloader, hook it up to your pc, let it try to connect via active sync, if it errors out, dont worry about it, you are still connected to active sync and ready to flash back to the shipped rom of your carrier. done. it will work. also, make sure to post problems like this in the diamond forum rather than the diamond upgrade forum. this one is for roms and radios only. good luck.

one other thing, do you have a cdma diamond from sprint, telus, bell, alltel, etc?

Thanks for the reply
but that's not working neither , the device still stucking on the first loader screen .
yes i have sprint cdma diamond

Riley 06-20-2009 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kh22022 (Post 986947)
Thanks for the reply
but that's not working neither , the device still stucking on the first loader screen .
yes i have sprint cdma diamond

ok, sprint is good. just wanted to make sure you didnt have a gsm device:)

bootloader showed work. so you got it in bootloader, tricolor screen and it will not letting you flash? couple things, do you have xp or vista? also you may want to restart your computer once, and take the battery out of the the phone for about 15 minutes, retry.

try posting to this thread as well if you are still not having success. One of the experts should respond:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36062

kh22022 06-20-2009 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rileyd5 (Post 986955)
ok, sprint is good. just wanted to make sure you didnt have a gsm device:)

bootloader showed work. so you got it in bootloader, tricolor screen and it will not letting you flash? couple things, do you have xp or vista? also you may want to restart your computer once, and take the battery out of the the phone for about 15 minutes, retry.

maaaan ......
Realy thank you
After i take the battery out for few minutes i retry and i got to the bootloader =D>

Riley 06-20-2009 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kh22022 (Post 986967)
maaaan ......
Realy thank you
After i take the battery out for few minutes i retry and i got to the bootloader =D>

awesome. you should be all set now:headbang: bootloader is the best. gets us out of lots of problems!