PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2009, 05:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch and TP2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

sadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [SPRINT][CDMA][ROM] vRom 6.17.09 [VRLToday Theme][SYS 19974]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeiyuu View Post
great work with the rom.. been watching your work for awhile and was wondering if you could bring back an old format, and maybe integrate your isimple into this.. i'll be watching this thread for updates! thanks!
not sure which old format you are referring to. VRLToday is my version of rltoday theme, and it is intergraded into the rom.

and sorry for those who want touchflo, i dont use touchflo, so i dont see a reason to included into the rom and have it run in the background sipping away precious battery life. the only time that i might use touchflo is when i browse for contact, but random access is included in this rom for easy contact search instead of touchflo.
Old 06-24-2009, 10:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung I8000L
Carrier: Bell

Willis111 is becoming a great contributor

For people who are wanting finger scrolling, can't you just install touchflo from Cal's kitchen or http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=343331 etc?

I think the rom looks great, it's sweet to actually see something different since Rstoyguy released his mobile shell rom! Very sweet looking rom, I would love to get a look at your kitchen(oem/sys) and see what happens with winmo 6.5.
Old 06-24-2009, 05:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc EVO 4G

jeiyuu is keeping up the good workjeiyuu is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadthai View Post
not sure which old format you are referring to. VRLToday is my version of rltoday theme, and it is intergraded into the rom.

and sorry for those who want touchflo, i dont use touchflo, so i dont see a reason to included into the rom and have it run in the background sipping away precious battery life. the only time that i might use touchflo is when i browse for contact, but random access is included in this rom for easy contact search instead of touchflo.
sorry, for clarification i am referring to your original isimple theme you posted a month ago on the rotlaus forum.. i attempted to just replace the images/icons, but they are all protected in your rom..

your rom is great, i'm just wanting something with a more masculine theme.. haha,. thanks

If I helped you in any way, be sure to say
Old 06-26-2009, 07:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

sadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeiyuu View Post
they are all protected in your rom..
i made a big booboo. when i tried to replace them, i thought they worked, but they did not. try the new wm6.5 rom. the skin file and the icons in the new rom are not protected and can be replaced.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-28-2009, 01:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
i made a big booboo. when i tried to replace them, i thought they worked, but they did not. try the new wm6.5 rom. the skin file and the icons in the new rom are not protected and can be replaced.
thanks sadthai! i love your work, downloading now.. btw, do you use any sort of screen lock program? S2U2 or something else?
Old 06-28-2009, 02:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTV EVO
Carrier: VZW

caleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to caleb02 Send a message via MSN to caleb02 Send a message via Yahoo to caleb02
Re: [SPRINT][ROM] vRom [VRLToday Theme][WM6.5 SYS 21815][WM6.1 SYS 19974] [UPDATED 6-

no touch diamond 2 dialer? how so last century!
Old 06-28-2009, 03:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Re: [SPRINT][ROM] vRom [VRLToday Theme][WM6.5 SYS 21815][WM6.1 SYS 19974] [UPDATED 6-

quick question.. any chance you can upload the 6.1 rom with the 6.5 rltoday skin? the 6.5 looks really sharp, but it really lags.. i definitely prefer the speed and ease of 6.1 but i would love another skin over the lv. just a request. thanks.
Old 06-28-2009, 03:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb02 View Post
no touch diamond 2 dialer? how so last century!
i have tried the td2 dialer a couple of times now, and i do not see that much advantages it has over the dialer included in both of my roms. most people want the td2 dialer because it offers 3-way/conference calling. the dialer in my vrom also support 3 way conference calling.

the td2 dialer does support incall recording, which the dialer included in my rom does not.

the things that i dont like about the td2 dialer are the curtain and the smaller dial buttons.
Old 06-28-2009, 09:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTV EVO
Carrier: VZW

caleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to caleb02 Send a message via MSN to caleb02 Send a message via Yahoo to caleb02

Quote:
i have tried the td2 dialer a couple of times now, and i do not see that much advantages it has over the dialer included in both of my roms. most people want the td2 dialer because it offers 3-way/conference calling. the dialer in my vrom also support 3 way conference calling.

the td2 dialer does support incall recording, which the dialer included in my rom does not.

the things that i dont like about the td2 dialer are the curtain and the smaller dial buttons.
i like it because it has the curtain in it... and its from the diamond 2 which then turns my diamond basically into a diamond 2
Old 06-29-2009, 07:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: hTc Diamond

powerpower73 is becoming a great contributor

hello sadthai,
thanks and good work for the good looking rom!
just quick report, i was using 6.5 and setting>task manager>button>end programs by tapping "x" does not work. i mean you can choose the option but when i hit "x", it does not close the program but keep running in the back ground.

i think i am going to try 6.1 ver.

did i mention the rom looks really nice?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development