PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2009, 07:12 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
End All Kill All One-stop Shop for all Diamond Information

As I have been on here I have found a lot of redundant posts on here. But at the same time a lot, a lot of good information here. So I decided to come up with this "guide" to help alleviate this problem. This is by no means all inclusive but should be close to a "one stop shop." If there is anything you would like added here, pm me and I will add it. Nothing listed here is in any particular order. Just the order I found them on the forums. This is a work in progress. I intend to add a new section everyday for awhile. This should get quite extensive but should all be contained in a few posts.

Thanks goes to everybody that posted the excellent information on this forum and everybody that has posted links to information to add.

Kitchens:

PPCKitchen
Calkulin's Kitchen
GF/TC SPRINT/TELUS/GENERIC Kitchen

OEMs:

Many OEMs for kitchen

Diamond 2 apps:

Diamond 2

How To's:

Kitchen How to
Unlocking, Relocking, Flashing, Hard-Resetting, and Dumping
Customizing Roms
Customizing Rom after flash
More Cooking Information
Customizing Start Menu for use with your kitchen

Roms:
Juicy 4.13
RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom
MightyRom
Conflippers Alltel UC ROM
grooveROM
nTT ROM
OMJ's 2.00 Custom Diamond ROM
Jmz Sprint/Bell/Alltel/Telus Rom
Juggalo ROM
Blue ROM
Red Rom
Ivan's Sprint Based Rom
pocoRom and pocoRom+
Catchacold
JD's Imperial Diamond Rom
ghettofreeryder/TobeyChris Rom
nueRom

Shipped Roms:

Will install factory radio, OS, and Splash Screen

Telus Shipped
Telus Shipped French
Sprint Shipped
Leaked Sprint

Stock Roms:

Will only replace OS

Stock Telus
Stock Telus French
Stock Sprint
Stock Alltel
Stock Bell
Stock MTS
Stock Cellular South

Manila Information:

Adding tabs to tflo3d
Must read for TF3D Customizing Includes Comm manager and call history tab.
HD People Tab
Calendar Tab See post 7
Sounds/Profiles Tab See post 8
HTC Footprints Not actually a tab yet but works perfectly without one.
HD Weather Tab

Full Manila Cabs:

Manila HD Hybrid

Manila Customizations:

Customizing TF3D - The collection

Keyboards:

Merdinh Black Keyboards
Finger Keyboard

Shells:

PointUI 2
Bell UI

Dialer Skins

Godzson's S2A and Curtain Lock Sky skin

Reg Tweaks:

Change Scrollbar Width

Apps:

Sprint Navigation

Diamond Games

Troubleshooting:

Recovering from brick

Last edited by Jmz; 04-08-2009 at 07:03 PM.
This post has been thanked 37 times.
Old 02-09-2009, 07:13 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: End All Kill All One-stop Shop for all Diamond Information

Reserved
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-09-2009, 07:14 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Reserved for me
Old 02-09-2009, 07:14 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Reserved again
Old 02-09-2009, 07:18 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

Sooo... the stickies and unlocking thread?
Old 02-09-2009, 07:19 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobeychris View Post
Sooo... the stickies and unlocking thread?
no this is just a start. I will be adding different sections everyday. Including all the random cabs floating around, different manila versions, and so on.
Old 02-09-2009, 07:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond w MightyRom w telus 1.04.05V
Carrier: SPrint

sporty9xterra is a n00b

can you post info or help find it for people who just want to update manilla tabs? i keep seeing things about using Total commander to do that but I'm not really sure what I'm doing with all the zip files or total commander. I love Mighty's Roms but I want a little color too. any help with that I'm sure would help other people out a ton since the data is so spread out searching isnt very easy.. THANKS!
Old 02-10-2009, 12:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond - MightyROM 4.x - Radio Sprint V1.11.00.F
Carrier: Sprint

infection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I like this shop, but don't you think you're running a bit of a monopoly here and forcing all the little shops out of business?
Old 02-10-2009, 12:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

mswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuff

Nice list. A one liner comment about each ROM would be REALLY Nice.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:35 AM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

How do you describe a ROM in one line that changes every day?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development