PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 09:39 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
For Chefs: 21234 SYS and ROM folders for CDMA Diamonds

Thanks to DSI76, Con, Da_G, Indagroove, Cap'n Chronic... and I'm sure I'm forgetting some...
Diamond 21234 SYS and ROM folders

Last edited by da_reeseboy; 05-24-2009 at 10:31 PM.
This post has been thanked 12 times.
Old 05-23-2009, 09:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre/Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

scrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: For Chefs: 21234 SYS and ROM folders for Diamonds

nice. any noticed improvements with memory leakage? seems like 21501 was the one that had the least amount of leakage, but the 212xx have improved kinetic scrolling/touch response/speed enough that i don't quite care about the memory leaks. just curious.
Old 05-23-2009, 09:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community

Thanks man, gonna try it out right now!
Old 05-23-2009, 09:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Thanks.
Old 05-23-2009, 11:27 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrambler7 View Post
nice. any noticed improvements with memory leakage? seems like 21501 was the one that had the least amount of leakage, but the 212xx have improved kinetic scrolling/touch response/speed enough that i don't quite care about the memory leaks. just curious.
No clue... I've only run it for the day.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:37 AM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Moved to Main HTC Diamond Forum
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 05-25-2009, 12:05 AM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: For Chefs: 21234 SYS and ROM folders for CDMA Diamonds

Well we cant get back on topic so I am forced to closing this one down.

I am going to reopen this thread something I don't usually do but I feel the OP has supplied us with some important information that needs to be discussed. Its not fare to the OP that his thread has been hijacked I am grateful for his contribution to this forum and I personally want the cooks to have this information.

If you want to continue the rant about where this thread belongs use this thread:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=67332

I am removing all the off topic rants if this thread is hijacked again I will issue warnings then infractions to the guilty parties

Last edited by Big D5; 05-25-2009 at 08:19 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-25-2009, 09:34 AM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

To get back on topic, I have noticed that this has been downloaded over 50 times. How is it running for everyone? I would like to get some opinions on how its working...
Old 05-25-2009, 11:38 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: my friend

khoa_nhi is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to khoa_nhi Send a message via Skype™ to khoa_nhi

I wating SYS (21234) for diamond GSM!! help me
Old 05-25-2009, 12:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
To get back on topic, I have noticed that this has been downloaded over 50 times. How is it running for everyone? I would like to get some opinions on how its working...
I updated my rom to 21234 this morning but haven't got any user feedback yet. It may be to early to tell but I believe I am seeing less general slowdown after the device has been up for longer periods of time than in 21222 and 21232, which is good. Also, is there improved scrolling behavior in the highlight bar in the 6.5 homescreen, or is it just my imagination?

I found a conflict with dnsapi.dll when using Calkulin's kitchen (don't know about the current kitchen I use an older version) because he has it in OEMdrivers as well, so people might have to remove it from the sys to get around that, as well as the ringtones folder.

Also had problems with the NetCF but using the version from a previous sys worked fine.

Also, wasn't sure about some of the options in the option.xml initially, but some trial and error got it sorted out. I'm assuming the ones that were marked as "require GSM" can be left out and "require phone" must be included.

Anyway, the results are looking really good, I just left the additional comments in case it points someone in the right direction as far as cooking.

Thanks again, Reeseboy.

Last edited by Drybonz; 05-25-2009 at 01:03 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development