PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2009, 10:52 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)
Carrier: Sprint

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant
S2U2 and WM6.5 Weather

Not sure where this would go, so I figured I would throw this in the open forum.

I am running a Caulkin 4.7 WM 6.5 rom that was cooked in his kitchen. I am running the updated 4.2 weather and the newest S2U2.

When I select UserWeather in the S2U2 setting, I get the correct temp and feels like, but an incorrect weather icon (its almost 10pm and I have a sun showing), and I get a feels like.

Does anyone know where the file that controls this information is located? I am sure I could follow the instructions in the userweather post, but I just want to correct my icons and get ride of the the feels like, and add a low or something.

Thanks!
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 05-18-2009, 03:02 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Threadstarter

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant
Re: S2U2 and WM6.5 Weather

Figured I would ask one more time before the thread jumps below the radar. Anyone?
Old 05-18-2009, 04:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
Not sure where this would go, so I figured I would throw this in the open forum.

I am running a Caulkin 4.7 WM 6.5 rom that was cooked in his kitchen. I am running the updated 4.2 weather and the newest S2U2.

When I select UserWeather in the S2U2 setting, I get the correct temp and feels like, but an incorrect weather icon (its almost 10pm and I have a sun showing), and I get a feels like.

Does anyone know where the file that controls this information is located? I am sure I could follow the instructions in the userweather post, but I just want to correct my icons and get ride of the the feels like, and add a low or something.

Thanks!
When using the weather app on S2U2, it only shows the outlook for the day. It usually gives a high/low and then what it expects the weather to be like for the day. Ex: Partly cloudy or rainy. At least that is what I have personally experienced.
Old 05-18-2009, 05:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond
Carrier: sprint

orestes910 is a n00b

had the same problem. Either the reg key isnt updating or the icons are named incorrectly. check the registry entry first; and find the icon that should be displayed (this will be a number. next, go to program files/S2U2/gfx I believe and match the number to the icon. Also make sure that any single digit numbers have a zero in front of them.

this probably didnt make sense, but PM me if you need more help.
Old 05-18-2009, 05:55 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Threadstarter

I know how it updates..i am just looking for the script that is writing the values to the registry, I believe its a mortscript, but I am not positive.
Old 05-19-2009, 05:58 AM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Threadstarter

OK..I did some digging, and inside the titaniumweather.mscr, there are 3 lines of code near the bottom that write to s2u2.

I am having trouble editing the code to something that works, I am getting a comma expected error, or something along those lines.

I would like to have the CurentTemp (degree sign) | HighTemp (degree sign)

Can any mortscripters help me out?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development