PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA Diamond Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   S2U2 and WM6.5 Weather (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=68956)

lawmangrant 05-17-2009 10:52 PM

S2U2 and WM6.5 Weather

Not sure where this would go, so I figured I would throw this in the open forum.

I am running a Caulkin 4.7 WM 6.5 rom that was cooked in his kitchen. I am running the updated 4.2 weather and the newest S2U2.

When I select UserWeather in the S2U2 setting, I get the correct temp and feels like, but an incorrect weather icon (its almost 10pm and I have a sun showing), and I get a feels like.

Does anyone know where the file that controls this information is located? I am sure I could follow the instructions in the userweather post, but I just want to correct my icons and get ride of the the feels like, and add a low or something.

Thanks!

lawmangrant 05-18-2009 03:02 PM

Re: S2U2 and WM6.5 Weather

Figured I would ask one more time before the thread jumps below the radar. Anyone?

litlepyro 05-18-2009 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawmangrant (Post 921144)
Not sure where this would go, so I figured I would throw this in the open forum.

I am running a Caulkin 4.7 WM 6.5 rom that was cooked in his kitchen. I am running the updated 4.2 weather and the newest S2U2.

When I select UserWeather in the S2U2 setting, I get the correct temp and feels like, but an incorrect weather icon (its almost 10pm and I have a sun showing), and I get a feels like.

Does anyone know where the file that controls this information is located? I am sure I could follow the instructions in the userweather post, but I just want to correct my icons and get ride of the the feels like, and add a low or something.

Thanks!

When using the weather app on S2U2, it only shows the outlook for the day. It usually gives a high/low and then what it expects the weather to be like for the day. Ex: Partly cloudy or rainy. At least that is what I have personally experienced.

orestes910 05-18-2009 05:10 PM

had the same problem. Either the reg key isnt updating or the icons are named incorrectly. check the registry entry first; and find the icon that should be displayed (this will be a number. next, go to program files/S2U2/gfx I believe and match the number to the icon. Also make sure that any single digit numbers have a zero in front of them.

this probably didnt make sense, but PM me if you need more help.

lawmangrant 05-18-2009 05:55 PM

I know how it updates..i am just looking for the script that is writing the values to the registry, I believe its a mortscript, but I am not positive.

lawmangrant 05-19-2009 05:58 AM

OK..I did some digging, and inside the titaniumweather.mscr, there are 3 lines of code near the bottom that write to s2u2.

I am having trouble editing the code to something that works, I am getting a comma expected error, or something along those lines.

I would like to have the CurentTemp (degree sign) | HighTemp (degree sign)

Can any mortscripters help me out?