PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2009, 04:38 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM-20090607] PowerROM v2.5.5- Titanium [build 21731] NO Manila [Sprint & Generi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
i never tried using the Radar... I know everything else works.
Just tried. Definitely not working. I'll be honest, I have no idea how to fix that.
I'll be building a new version this weekend- I'll see if there are any comments about that and if there are any fixes. I am using 4.1.5 weather instead of 4.2 because I didn't like the new SPIL icons they started using. Maybe I'll have to suck it up if 4.2 includes a fix for radar.
i see we are on the same page 4.1.5 has better icos
Old 06-11-2009, 05:49 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM-20090607] PowerROM v2.5.5- Titanium [build 21731] NO Manila [Sprint & Generi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
i never tried using the Radar... I know everything else works.
Just tried. Definitely not working. I'll be honest, I have no idea how to fix that.
I'll be building a new version this weekend- I'll see if there are any comments about that and if there are any fixes. I am using 4.1.5 weather instead of 4.2 because I didn't like the new SPIL icons they started using. Maybe I'll have to suck it up if 4.2 includes a fix for radar.
Why don't you guys upload your oems for me to look at. Radar works just peachy for me. I think sals tried mine though, not sure why it wouldn't work. BTW, you can just easily swap the icons.
Old 06-11-2009, 05:54 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Why don't you guys upload your oems for me to look at. Radar works just peachy for me. I think sals tried mine though, not sure why it wouldn't work. BTW, you can just easily swap the icons.
i got error when cooking dont dups but when delted it weather didnt work we got from calks kitchen but u still want an upload i will after work bout 3 hours
Old 06-11-2009, 06:16 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Threadstarter

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
I'll probably try swapping the icons on my next go-around.
I'm just extracting your new kitchen to play with this weekend.
No time tonight as it looks like I'm going to be going to the Amway Arena to cheer on my Orlando Magic!

Old 06-14-2009, 08:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

Diamondeyes is just getting started

Did I do some drunk ROM flashing, the about screen says grooveROM5 and I dont see Pimbackup
Old 06-14-2009, 11:55 AM
The Source of Power
Threadstarter

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondeyes View Post
Did I do some drunk ROM flashing, the about screen says grooveROM5 and I dont see Pimbackup
No, this ROM was created using indagroove's kitchen and his base says that in the about screen.
As for PIMBackup... I thought that I included it... but I might not have.
It's attached here for you if it's not there. I'll have a new ROM up by the end of the day with it included! [v2.6.4 uploading now]

inda- I just noticed that one of the root folders on my device has a name of " . " It's the first one listed after "My Windows Mobile-Based Device". Any ideas?
[The ROM I just flashed has the correct menu structure with no anomalous folders. Just a little ghost in the machine.]
Attached Files
File Type: zip PPCPimBackup.zip (168.9 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Trident; 06-14-2009 at 04:37 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-14-2009, 05:22 PM
The Source of Power
Threadstarter

Re: [ROM-20090607] PowerROM v2.6.4- Titanium [build 21812] NO Manila [Sprint & Generi

New build- lot of work went into this one. I've been at this since yesterday.
Now it gets the test- taking it to the last Magic home game of the season.
Check it out. Link in the first post. I'll get the generic version out tomorrow.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: palm pre, touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

IFMISM is keeping up the good workIFMISM is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM-20090614] PowerROM v2.6.4- Titanium [build 21812] NO Manila [Sprint & Generi

d/l now.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: palm pre, touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

IFMISM is keeping up the good workIFMISM is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM-20090614] PowerROM v2.6.4- Titanium [build 21812] NO Manila [Sprint & Generi

haven"t played with it long, but have noticed that the ## codes for sprint doesn.t work in either dialer. other that that can't find a problem. rom runs fast so far. will do field test tomorrow
Old 06-15-2009, 10:38 AM
The Source of Power
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFMISM View Post
haven"t played with it long, but have noticed that the ## codes for sprint doesn.t work in either dialer. other that that can't find a problem. rom runs fast so far. will do field test tomorrow
Confirmed. I'd guess it has something to do with the new dialer that's installed. I just switched to the WM6.5 dialer, just to see if it made a difference. It didn't.
I'll see what can be done for the next build. If nothing else, I know there are some apps that can be installed to access the EPST functions directly. I do know that the Update PRL and Update Profile (DATA) apps that are included in the ROM work fine.
I'm updating my RadioROM to see if that makes a difference. I don't think it will, but can't hurt to check.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development