PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2009, 06:12 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [For Chefs]: CE OS 5.2.21231 (Build 21231.5.0.1) - SYS/XIP ported for CDMA Diamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
I got mine to boot just fine. I downloaded Calku's 1.6 kitchen, extracted rom and sys into the folder, and then copied an OEM folder from one of Calku's other 6.5 Kitchens. I got the integer overflow error as well but found out it was being caused by the two Skybox Folders in the SYS folder. Dont know what Skybox is so i just deleted them. Now it builds and boots fine.
Skybox = MyPhone
Old 05-14-2009, 06:14 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [For Chefs]: CE OS 5.2.21231 (Build 21231.5.0.1) - SYS/XIP ported for CDMA Diamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Skybox = MyPhone
Haha. Oh, what exactly is it?

EDIT: Nevermind. Just googled it like I should have done in the first place.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 05-14-2009, 06:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

OK, I hate to even ask this noob question, but I want to get solitaire and bubblebreaker back in the sys, but I can't find where the games files are kept.

Can anyone help me out on that one?
Old 05-14-2009, 06:24 PM
AWOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
OK, I hate to even ask this noob question, but I want to get solitaire and bubblebreaker back in the sys, but I can't find where the games files are kept.

Can anyone help me out on that one?
Entertainment. Download Da_G's dump which is linked to in the first post, and replace the entertainment folders, or just add the apps to the existing folders.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-14-2009, 06:27 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Entertainment.
Sweet... already got it in my previous sys... just moved the folder over.

Thanks a bunch.
Old 05-14-2009, 06:30 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

so what is the verdict on this vs. 21222

Old 05-14-2009, 06:32 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibby50 View Post
Too early to tell, but faster at a glance.
Old 05-14-2009, 06:33 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

woot
Old 05-14-2009, 06:34 PM
AWOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibby50 View Post
Old 05-14-2009, 07:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

mjhuffer is keeping up the good workmjhuffer is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
I got mine to boot just fine. I downloaded Calku's 1.6 kitchen, extracted rom and sys into the folder, and then copied an OEM folder from one of Calku's other 6.5 Kitchens. I got the integer overflow error as well but found out it was being caused by the two Skybox Folders in the SYS folder. Dont know what Skybox is so i just deleted them. Now it builds and boots fine.
temp\dump\cplphone.dll
That is what im getting a integer overflow with. I think it has something to do with one of Calcu's OEM's. Can anybody help me out.
I fixed it using G'Reloc but still can't get a bootable ROM.
Its not cycling anymore but its stuck on the TouchDiamond black startup screen

Last edited by mjhuffer; 05-14-2009 at 07:32 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development