PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2009, 04:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

mjhuffer is keeping up the good workmjhuffer is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [For Chefs]: CE OS 5.2.21231 (Build 21231.5.0.1) - SYS/XIP ported for CDMA Diamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
What clock/battery issue?
The one that was so easily fixed by the registy edit

<characteristic type="HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\TaskBar">
<parm name="LimitedClock" value="0" datatype="integer" />
<parm name="ConsistentClockOrBattery" value="0" datatype="integer" />
</characteristic>
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-14-2009, 05:08 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909
Re: [For Chefs]: CE OS 5.2.21231 (Build 21231.5.0.1) - SYS/XIP ported for CDMA Diamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhuffer View Post

</characteristic>
hmmm. my battery is slightly off, i assume that is suppose to fix it and show battery in more programs?

Last edited by Brock1909; 05-14-2009 at 05:16 PM.
Old 05-14-2009, 05:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre/Touch Diamond

scrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:

</characteristic>
haha, is that really all it took? i stayed away from that sys just because of that?

just to make sure, my problem is that not only would the battery icon not show at all unless you unchecked the "Display the clock on the title bar in all programs" under the clock settings, but pressing the battery icon would not bring up the power settings. also, the battery icon was a little off centered even when you unchecked the "Display the clock..."

normally, you could leave "Display the clock..." checked, and it would only show the battery on the today screen and then the clock in all other programs.
Old 05-14-2009, 05:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

mjhuffer is keeping up the good workmjhuffer is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrambler7 View Post
haha, is that really all it took? i stayed away from that sys just because of that?

just to make sure, my problem is that not only would the battery icon not show at all unless you unchecked the "Display the clock on the title bar in all programs" under the clock settings, but pressing the battery icon would not bring up the power settings. also, the battery icon was a little off centered even when you unchecked the "Display the clock..."

normally, you could leave "Display the clock..." checked, and it would only show the battery on the today screen and then the clock in all other programs.
Yes that is all that fixes it and it fixes the highlight problem and centering problem. Just apply that registry edit and soft reset. I know what you are saying and I had the same problem but 21222 is truly better. I can't get 21321 to boot yet it just keeps on cycling though the opening diamond screen. I also keep getting a integer overflow and I fix it but i'm assuming that is the problem. Im hoping Indagroove posts his working SYS soon cause I'm just trying to throw it into Calcu's kitchen and nothing. I got 21222 working after a while but I have no idea what the problem is. Despirately want to try out this SYS.
Old 05-14-2009, 05:55 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:

</characteristic>
I use that edit in my roms, so I never noticed that there was any issue. I use the edit so that it displays battery in today screen and clock everywhere else, but I guess it has other advantages too.
Old 05-14-2009, 05:58 PM
AWOL

Quote:

</characteristic>
Quote:
Yes that is all that fixes it and it fixes the highlight problem and centering problem. Just apply that registry edit and soft reset. I know what you are saying and I had the same problem but 21222 is truly better. I can't get 21321 to boot yet it just keeps on cycling though the opening diamond screen. I also keep getting a integer overflow and I fix it but i'm assuming that is the problem. Im hoping Indagroove posts his working SYS soon cause I'm just trying to throw it into Calcu's kitchen and nothing. I got 21222 working after a while but I have no idea what the problem is. Despirately want to try out this SYS.
Posting my sys won't really do you much good. The Cap'n and I looked at this together last night, and my sys is 98% the same as this one.

If you are having integer overflow issues, did you try the fix that I alwasy suggest:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=991

It could also be possible that you have some OEM that is somehow conflicting (unlikely, but possible) -- you may want to try my oem base in post 4 of the grooveROM thread.
Old 05-14-2009, 06:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I had to recmod MyPhoneConsole.exe.mui but after that seems to be working great... flashing my first build now.
Old 05-14-2009, 06:06 PM
AWOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
I had to recmod MyPhoneConsole.exe.mui but after that seems to be working great... flashing my first build now.
Funny, I was just gonna say that if you don't use wmreloc, you may need to recmod that dll.
Old 05-14-2009, 06:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Funny, I was just gonna say that if you don't use wmreloc, you may need to recmod that dll.
You da man.
Old 05-14-2009, 06:11 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
I got mine to boot just fine. I downloaded Calku's 1.6 kitchen, extracted rom and sys into the folder, and then copied an OEM folder from one of Calku's other 6.5 Kitchens. I got the integer overflow error as well but found out it was being caused by the two Skybox Folders in the SYS folder. Dont know what Skybox is so i just deleted them. Now it builds and boots fine.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development