PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2010, 12:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Happy Holidays - O.a.T.'s Diamond Kitchen Available

First, Happy Holidays to all.

Next, for anyone wanting to download and try my kitchen out, click here for the link. As I'm spending most of my time on my new Android Optimus (which I really like), you should not expect much support from me on this. I will try to check on this thread occasionally and respond to questions, comments, etc., as time permits. Finally, OMJ on his kitchen thread provided a very good guide to using his kitchen, and since my kitchen was derived from his, it should suffice very well.

Last edited by O.a.T.; 12-24-2010 at 12:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-25-2010, 05:37 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

xclaw is just getting started
Re: Happy Holidays - O.a.T.'s Diamond Kitchen Available

Thanks!
Old 12-25-2010, 03:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

higher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thanks for sharing your Kitchen O.a.T
Old 12-26-2010, 01:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: MTS

win7463 is just getting started

Thanks so much. Happy Holidays.
Old 12-26-2010, 11:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC CDMA Diamond

jjairal is keeping up the good workjjairal is keeping up the good work

thanks Oat looking forward to trying it out. Get to have a few more months out of my little diamond before i move on as well.
Old 12-26-2010, 01:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

jonnyg333 is a n00b

Thanks for the kitchen! I was thinking about moving to the Optimus too. Are you planning on making a ROM for that phone as well? I know there are only a couple out there right now.
Old 12-26-2010, 04:25 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg333 View Post
Thanks for the kitchen! I was thinking about moving to the Optimus too. Are you planning on making a ROM for that phone as well? I know there are only a couple out there right now.

Yes, only 2 custom roms out there now that I've found. Used the stock rom for a few days just to ensure we didn't get lemons. Then tried ThunderROM for the last couple of days. Much lighter than stock ROM but IMHO not very smooth and there were problems with LauncherPro. Just flashed nROM which uses LauncherPro as default and that is working well. Very smooth too, but it is actually a little heavier than the stock rom. Haven't gotten to the point where I'm going to try to remove apps, but that's probably next for me. Then, I will probably start cooking up ROMs for the Optimus in the near future.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-28-2010, 02:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

xraytech8704 is keeping up the good workxraytech8704 is keeping up the good work

thanyou very much OAT!
Old 12-29-2010, 05:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Thumbs up Re: Happy Holidays - O.a.T.'s Diamond Kitchen Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
First, Happy Holidays to all.

.....anyone wanting to try my kitchen out, click here for the link....
..... OMJ on his kitchen thread provided a very good guide to using his kitchen, and since my kitchen was derived from his, it should suffice very well.
Thanks Again O.a.T. you are a great man.
Really appreciate and be thankful for all your ROMs
and it is very kind to share your kitchen. =D>
By the way the link to OMJ tutorial is this one???
(off Topic)
My Old man goes to DroidX with a lot of discounts at verizon (I guess 'cause in January 6 it will be launch the NEW android/LTE phones), so I will go to DroidX too (Since here in Mexico My carrier has get DroidX too). I'm Just waiting to get a cheap DroidX with BAD ESN from the states to use it here in Mexico.

Good Luck and have a nice NEW YEAR O.a.T.
Sincerely Sabroso
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become
Old 12-29-2010, 12:04 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
Thanks Again O.a.T. you are a great man.
Really appreciate and be thankful for all your ROMs
and it is very kind to share your kitchen. =D>
By the way the link to OMJ tutorial is this one???
(off Topic)
My Old man goes to DroidX with a lot of discounts at verizon (I guess 'cause in January 6 it will be launch the NEW android/LTE phones), so I will go to DroidX too (Since here in Mexico My carrier has get DroidX too). I'm Just waiting to get a cheap DroidX with BAD ESN from the states to use it here in Mexico.

Good Luck and have a nice NEW YEAR O.a.T.
Sincerely Sabroso
Yes, that is the OMJ tutorial on the kitchen I was referring to. You will still see a few of OMJ's original templates in the kitchen, as well as a bunch of mine. Would recommend by starting with one of those templates and judicially add/subtract packages you want/don't want. XDA's Chef Central is also a wonderful source for how to's, help, and of course new sys's and Sense packages.

As an aside, really like my new Optimus S. Have already rooted mine and been trying out a few custom roms. Suspect it won't be too long before I start cooking my own. The deal we got, IMHO, was pretty good too. For 2 free phones, unlimited data and text, 1500 min/month, free mobile to all other mobiles, free weekends and evenings we are paying about $100/month. That averages out to about a $40/month savings over the 2 year contract for 2 EVO's.

Last edited by O.a.T.; 12-29-2010 at 12:07 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development