PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2009, 05:20 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: For Chefs: 21215 SYS/XIP ported for CDMA Diamond here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Me? I'm not adding anything except for some skinned png's.
Well, I dunno what to tell you. I have already build 5 roms with this sys, and uploading the one I'm happy with now after some modifications.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Well, I dunno what to tell you. I have already build 5 roms with this sys, and uploading the one I'm happy with now after some modifications.
I guess I'm in over my head. Sorry to trouble ya.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:22 PM
AWOL

Quote:
I guess I'm in over my head. Sorry to trouble ya.
Did you add WMReloc too? Kitchen root and tools.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:25 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Did you add WMReloc too? Kitchen root and tools.
Yeah, there were 3 reloc files... added them to the kitchen and tools folder. Same thing actually happened to me when the 21501 sys came out, and I ended up just waiting for Calc to add them to his kitchen. I'm sure I have done something wrong, but have no idea what.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:29 PM
AWOL

Quote:
Yeah, there were 3 reloc files... added them to the kitchen and tools folder. Same thing actually happened to me when the 21501 sys came out, and I ended up just waiting for Calc to add them to his kitchen. I'm sure I have done something wrong, but have no idea what.
I'd suggest that you first start with the SYS unmodified, and limit the OEMs you add to the minimum necessary, and see if you can get a booter. Then build another with a few OEM's added at a time, until you get a non-booter. It's a pain, but it may be necessary to isolate the issue.

If you still have problems, let me know and I'll send you my OEM base which is working with this SYS.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:30 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
I'd suggest that you first start with the SYS unmodified, and limit the OEMs you add to the minimum necessary, and see if you can get a booter. Then build another with a few OEM's added at a time, until you get a non-booter. It's a pain, but it may be necessary to isolate the issue.

If you still have problems, let me know and I'll send you my OEM base which is working with this SYS.
OK, cool... I'll see what I can do. Thanks.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:

Easiest way of finding the problem files is to open BuildOS when G'Reloc throws that error and press the play button, it will it tell you which file needs to be unmodulated. And BTW, I'll PM you the album stuff in a little bit

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:30 PM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP

i read at xda that 21215 is a rebadged 216xx release.. wtf
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:32 PM
AWOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torx View Post
i read at xda that 21215 is a rebadged 216xx release.. wtf
Well, since we haven't seen any 216xx releases, I'm ok with that. However, I think that's BS (got a link?). Either way, this build is faster and seems more stable.

BTW Guys, don't forget to hit the button for the Cap'n.

Last edited by indagroove; 04-30-2009 at 06:47 PM.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:42 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ok so I am getting the integer overflow issue as well and I tried to do what Calku said but I may have did it wrong. I just went back into his kitchen and clicked on the Diamond Kitchen and selected 1 and 1 then hit play it does error but it just says "The process cannot access the file "temp\dump\wldap32.dll\tmp'" because it is being used by another process". Is this what I am supposed to assume is the error?

EDIT: Now oddly enough if I click ok on the greloc integer overflow error, and then just click X on the next window that pops up, it will complete the process of building the rom. Should I trust flashing it?

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!

Last edited by KBZL; 04-30-2009 at 07:49 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development