PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2009, 03:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell

omnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: For Chefs: 21215 SYS/XIP ported for CDMA Diamond here

Why do they keep going back and forth with the build numbers? was 21501 not offical?
Old 04-30-2009, 03:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Sprint

bparvin is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post
Why do they keep going back and forth with the build numbers? was 21501 not offical?

I believe there are two different development trees which results in the two different numbering schemes.

I've since false reports of 21502 being leaked, but conflipper mentioned that he is not sure if that base will every be released. I'd take his word for it.

I am going off what I read in the 6.5 thread where this stuff is originally being released in the software section.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:45 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
I know this was discussed when the last 6.5 sys came out, but I can't remember and I'm sure others using Calc's kitchen will want to know...

What was the cause of the "integer overflow" error when building?

Found it... sorry about that.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=991
Old 04-30-2009, 03:55 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bparvin View Post
I guess I will be trying SimpleROM 1.1 if you release it.
It'll be more like SimpleROM 043009 or 050109.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

Quote:
I know this was discussed when the last 6.5 sys came out, but I can't remember and I'm sure others using Calc's kitchen will want to know...

What was the cause of the "integer overflow" error when building?
seems to vary from build to build, just hit "DoIt" again and it will point to the problematic file w/another error message.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:57 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
I'm not able to get a build that gets past the boot screen once I replace the reloc files with either the 21215 or the 21501.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

Quote:
I'm not able to get a build that gets past the boot screen once I replace the reloc files with either the 21215 or the 21501.
haven't had a chance to DL this sys, but on con's the files are already demodularized, however they're still inside the modules. check to see if that's the case for this sys. ifso i think they need to be removed.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:14 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHKis View Post
haven't had a chance to DL this sys, but on con's the files are already demodularized, however they're still inside the modules. check to see if that's the case for this sys. ifso i think they need to be removed.
Thanks... I need to read up on modularization.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:15 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Why are you adding files -- the SYS as it is works fine? Are you adding Windows Live? That may be your problem, I got a non-booter when trying to add it. Since it is now available as a cab install, I can live without it in the rom, plus it saves space for those who don't care about it.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:17 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Why are you adding files -- the SYS as it is works fine? Are you adding Windows Live? That may be your problem, I got a non-booter when trying to add it. Since it is now available as a cab install, I can live without it in the rom, plus it saves space for those who don't care about it.
Me? I'm not adding anything except for some skinned png's.

*edit* I get the integer overflow error, then add the reloc files you posted to the kitchen, then anything I build gets stuck on the boot screen after I flash.

Last edited by Drybonz; 04-30-2009 at 05:20 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development