PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2009, 01:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

cwbeasley is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcwbeasley is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcwbeasley is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcwbeasley is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to cwbeasley Send a message via Yahoo to cwbeasley
Exclamation REQ: Verizon Stock ROM

I've looked all over for this, and cannot find one. Has anyone dumped a VZW Diamond stock ROM yet? (Needed to load onto Sprint Diamond).

Nope, I just read a lot.
Old 04-23-2009, 03:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTV EVO
Carrier: VZW

caleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to caleb02 Send a message via MSN to caleb02 Send a message via Yahoo to caleb02
Re: REQ: Verizon Stock ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwbeasley View Post
I've looked all over for this, and cannot find one. Has anyone dumped a VZW Diamond stock ROM yet? (Needed to load onto Sprint Diamond).
not sure if that is possible becuase of driver issues. the vzw diamond is different, vzw has a flash for the camera and does not have a 4gb internal storage. so if we used a vzw rom we would lose the internal storage and their is no transflash on the sprint diamond. So unless someone does a super custom rom for regular diamonds on vzw i would say we cant use the stock vzw rom. i myself do use the sprint diamond on vzw with even the regular rom minus the data and pic mail
Old 04-23-2009, 11:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Verizon

Boss428man is a n00b

Pss the Verizon doesn't have a flash....? Atleast mine doesn't... How do you dump a stock rom?
Old 04-24-2009, 12:42 AM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

It's in the sticky, but I'm not sure the unlocker will work on the verizon version.
Old 04-27-2009, 01:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

cwbeasley is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcwbeasley is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcwbeasley is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcwbeasley is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to cwbeasley Send a message via Yahoo to cwbeasley

Using just a custom ROM on a Sprint Diamond with the VZW dcd will give me full VZW access? I just want to make sure, cause I don't want to take off the Sprint Touch I have with them since they closed their network, then I'd have nothing with them!

I actually ONLY want voice, text, and mms, that's it. Absolutely NO data on VZW (it's not in my plan so the best way to keep from accidently getting another 2 grand bill is to not have it accessable from the handset itself).

Thanks!
Old 05-10-2009, 11:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC VoGue-Droid

Bkzn3ne is just getting started

If anyone has a Stock rom of the verizon can anyplease msg me. Thanks in advance.

farm4.static.flickr.com/3109/2928051862_fe5df2ccce_m.jpg
Old 05-10-2009, 11:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC VoGue-Droid

Bkzn3ne is just getting started
Talking Re: REQ: Verizon Stock ROM

Forget it i found stock verizon rom here is Link http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1484639

Happy Flashing
Old 06-02-2009, 10:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Can someone please post a link to a dump of the verizon rom...thx

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development