PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 08:40 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [10-24-09] *SSK 3.0 Final* - ROMS and Visual Kitchen (WM 6.1, WM 6.5, WM 6.5.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by liriel View Post
Anyone out there? Both this thread and the corresponding thread on sskusers.net have gone incredibly quiet. Also, a couple weeks ago Scott was talking about an imminent update for his Diamond kitchen, but all the news since then has been related to the TP2.

Is this finally the end of support for the Diamond?
actually mentioned he is out of pocket for a week or so. Certainly more of the emphasis is going to be on the newer devices. But Scott will have more for us, just going to take some time. Unfortunately it's a reality that the Diamond will see less roms/kitchens going forward. But there are alot of good chefs left in the kitchen and the Diamond is going to still see a good amount of activity.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:53 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Re: [10-24-09] *SSK 3.0 Final* - ROMS and Visual Kitchen (WM 6.1, WM 6.5, WM 6.5.1)

Bad News guys,

Before I begin, please undeerstand what follows was very difficult for me to state.

Current economic situation in my household will require me to sell my current stock of unused devices, both the Touch Pro and the Touch Diamond.

I thank you all for your support over the past year but its time for me to move on. I will be discontinuing the Touch Pro and the Touch Diamond Kitchen Series effective immediately. I will however leave the forums and downloads. There will be new work produced.

This was not an easy descion for me to make.

Thank you,

-Scott

Donations always accepted but never expected!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-19-2009, 12:03 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
Bad News guys,

Before I begin, please undeerstand what follows was very difficult for me to state.

Current economic situation in my household will require me to sell my current stock of unused devices, both the Touch Pro and the Touch Diamond.

I thank you all for your support over the past year but its time for me to move on. I will be discontinuing the Touch Pro and the Touch Diamond Kitchen Series effective immediately. I will however leave the forums and downloads. There will be new work produced.

This was not an easy descion for me to make.

Thank you,

-Scott
It's a big loss to lose your kitchen and rom series. Having said that, I totally understand and wish you well. You have been there for us and we have learned many things by interacting with you. Thanks again and I'm sure some of us will see you on the flip side with the tp2!
Old 11-19-2009, 01:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Thanks for the update, Scott ... like Dave said, we understand ... but, you will be missed.
Old 11-19-2009, 07:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

higher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

we sure are gonna miss you and your roms scott

thanks for everything you have done for myself in the past
Old 11-21-2009, 12:05 PM
R.I.P. B & Gary. 12/20/11
Pocket PC: JB 32GB iPhone 4 w/ 5.0.1
Carrier: VZW

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

thanks scott
Old 07-11-2010, 11:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

stone7187 is a n00b

where are the links to the SSK 3.0 Visual Kitchen for the htc touch pro
Old 07-13-2010, 11:10 PM
R.I.P. B & Gary. 12/20/11
Pocket PC: JB 32GB iPhone 4 w/ 5.0.1
Carrier: VZW

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone7187 View Post
where are the links to the SSK 3.0 Visual Kitchen for the htc touch pro
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=71588

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development