PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 11:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Jayzion is keeping up the good workJayzion is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [10-24-09] *SSK 3.0 Final* - ROMS and Visual Kitchen (WM 6.1, WM 6.5, WM 6.5.1)

I also just installed clock only home page and it messed up the soft keys...

I know I am a problem child
Old 10-25-2009, 12:02 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: [10-24-09] *SSK 3.0 Final* - ROMS and Visual Kitchen (WM 6.1, WM 6.5, WM 6.5.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
No, that sounds like something flashing a stock ROM might help but before you do all that let me test it out. 23017 has been a long time favorite for me... I can test it real quick.

Is there anything else that seems out of place on the ROM?

EDIT: WOW, I cant find my Diamond this morning! Not good!

RileyD Can you test out 23017 if you get a chance? I litterally cannot find my phone. Can anyone test or report email results?
sorry Scott. was out all night and just got up... long night
Old 10-25-2009, 02:01 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Verizon Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

oldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayzion View Post
ok...

Now my new ROM has email, but I get an aa_A... some program has no file association with it... on start up. after i check out a few other features i will go back and reset and find the exact error.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayzion View Post
aa_atplugin_installer is the program with no application associated with it.
That message will go away the first time you run AT Contacts and won't come back.

Bob

if I helped you, either hit the "Thanks" button or "Donate" button on Scott's homepage
Old 10-25-2009, 02:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint Touch Diamond

pwnsicle is just getting started

hmmmm...i keep getting this error every time i select "create rom" even when i use the default settings...
Old 10-25-2009, 04:23 PM
Almost a VIP

oldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwnsicle View Post
hmmmm...i keep getting this error every time i select "create rom" even when i use the default settings...
Either try replacing the TOOLS folder in the kitchen, or if you can't, then unzip and use a fresh kitchen. The tools folder sometimes causes this issue.

Bob
Old 10-25-2009, 04:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

LITTLEMITCHY is keeping up the good workLITTLEMITCHY is keeping up the good work

Any way to get rid of the clock in the title bar? It is covering the task manager. Tried all the tweaks. Any help greatly appreciated
Old 10-25-2009, 05:54 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LITTLEMITCHY View Post
Any way to get rid of the clock in the title bar? It is covering the task manager. Tried all the tweaks. Any help greatly appreciated
No way right now that I know of....I tried a "tweak" cab that was supposed to do it, but it screwed up other items on the task bar (On my TouchPro).

If you find one, let us know...I'd like to try it

Bob
Old 10-25-2009, 09:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Threadstarter

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LITTLEMITCHY View Post
You can however shut the task manager off in the control panel.

Donations always accepted but never expected!
Old 10-26-2009, 03:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I run these custom Icons... I like em'. Gadget made them so if you like them thank him.
Attached Files
File Type: cab GF Round Taskbar - WM 6.5.cab (1.36 MB, 0 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab SdkCerts.cab (4.6 KB, 0 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-26-2009, 03:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I should have mentioned you are supposed to install the SdkCerts file first

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development