PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2009, 06:51 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 5-23-09 Wm6.5 21234 Rom ReeseBoy All Carriers no TF3D

I've got 21725 running on my phone right now but I'm gonna clean it up a little bit and reflash before I upload one for others to use. I might have it up tonight but if not then tomorrow morning.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-27-2009, 08:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

iammarkus is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to iammarkus

da_reeseboy so glad to see you are back. Just a thought the new version of Facebook is out and it's great. Can you add it to your ROM instead of version .16???

Your ROM is still going well on my HTC Touch Diamond.

da_reeseboy is in da house... OK I am old I know.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:54 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by iammarkus View Post
da_reeseboy so glad to see you are back. Just a thought the new version of Facebook is out and it's great. Can you add it to your ROM instead of version .16???

Your ROM is still going well on my HTC Touch Diamond.

da_reeseboy is in da house... OK I am old I know.
Do you have a link for facebook? If not I'll find it.

And your not old...I'm from the same gen - as you can tell by the name lol.
Old 05-28-2009, 12:15 AM
VIP Member
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
Hope this helps, man.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Facebook_v1_0_0_7.zip (366.1 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-28-2009, 12:30 AM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Awesome. Thats the new one?
Old 05-28-2009, 12:38 AM
VIP Member
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Awesome. Thats the new one?
There is a 1.007p version but it just fixed an issue for cab installs.
Old 05-28-2009, 11:13 AM
N00b

Exclamation Re: 5-23-09 Wm6.5 21234 Rom ReeseBoy All Carriers no TF3D

Quote:

And your not old...I'm from the same gen - as you can tell by the name lol.

Thanks... I have the new version as well... but the facebook in Windows is ROM and I am not able to overwrite it with the newer version. So I suspect this new version needs to be cooked into your update????? Is this correct??

No rush mate...

Thanks again da-reeseboy and all others..
Old 05-28-2009, 12:05 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

I am finishing up the final touches before I release 21725 for everyone. I'll probably start a new thread since I desperately need to redo the way I have it laid out - I'll be adding the kitchen and all.

...just an update...

P.S. - Thanks for the facebook Drybonz...
Old 05-28-2009, 06:25 PM
N00b

Quote:
I am finishing up the final touches before I release 21725 for everyone. I'll probably start a new thread since I desperately need to redo the way I have it laid out - I'll be adding the kitchen and all.

...just an update...

P.S. - Thanks for the facebook Drybonz...
Yes thanks Drybonz... Sorry I didn't understand you were looking for this da-reeseboy. I was swamped at work and I guess skipped/missed that...

Looking forward to the new release!!!!=D>=D>=D>=D>

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development