PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2009, 12:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc EVO
Carrier: sprint

stangdriver52000 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 5-02-09 ~~Bear-Bonz Rom~~ Version 2-0 [Rhodium/Titanium - 6.5 - 21501]

can it be added as a cab and made to work? I have added it as a cab and all is good for reminders and calling out, check battery level and what not... just wont anounce inconing calls. I will live with out that to keep this Rom.... It is the best one out by far!
Old 05-03-2009, 12:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangdriver52000 View Post
can it be added as a cab and made to work? I have added it as a cab and all is good for reminders and calling out, check battery level and what not... just wont anounce inconing calls. I will live with out that to keep this Rom.... It is the best one out by far!
This has already been discussed in this thread. Please use the thread search function.

Thanks, I'm glad the rom is working out for you.
Old 05-03-2009, 01:04 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

OK... heading to Starbucks for a fix then back to work on 2.1.
Old 05-03-2009, 01:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

Hey Guys,
Is the people tab kind of like the Favorite Contacts on Manilla? I love how manilla looks and have tried previous 6.5 ROMs, but they all were missing the favorite contacts tab.
Thanks.
Old 05-03-2009, 01:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond

jsvt3 is keeping up the good workjsvt3 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to jsvt3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
I am envious of you right now! Got the family coming over soon, no flashing or anything fun for a few hours

Old 05-03-2009, 02:24 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

I'm having the strangest issue w/Megashares.
I tried to download 2.0 yesterday and it got cut off before the download completed.
Now, whenever I try to get it again, Megashares tells me that I still have a download in progress. I've cleared my cache and browsing history, used three different browsers and rebooted my computer multiple times.
Ideas?

Old 05-03-2009, 02:34 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I'm having the strangest issue w/Megashares.
I tried to download 2.0 yesterday and it got cut off before the download completed.
Now, whenever I try to get it again, Megashares tells me that I still have a download in progress. I've cleared my cache and browsing history, used three different browsers and rebooted my computer multiple times.
Ideas?
Try a different browser.

*edit* Oops, sorry you already did that. I'm sorry, not sure what to say. Check Megashares support page?

Last edited by Drybonz; 05-03-2009 at 02:42 PM.
Old 05-03-2009, 04:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

WarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Lucky. ETA for 2.1?
Old 05-03-2009, 04:04 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarAxe View Post
ETA for 2.1?
Dunno... whenever it's done.
Old 05-03-2009, 05:09 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Try a different browser.

*edit* Oops, sorry you already did that. I'm sorry, not sure what to say. Check Megashares support page?
Well, I went all the way and cleared all browsing data everywhere.
Then, I opened an "incognito" window in Chrome. I got a little farther with that... I was able to click on the download link in Megashares... but got the same message as soon as I clicked on it.
You already have the maximum of 1 download running. You can download again when your download completes.

I don't suppose I could ask you to upload on another server somewhere? Any mirror would be fine. I'm really curious as to how this is different from the ROM I made.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development