PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2009, 09:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: DIAMOND
Carrier: SPRINT

Hayabusa1300cc is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My Diamond ROM-FLASHED out??? [SHIPPED ROM UNRESPONSIVE] new DIAMOND OTW!!

As stated above, Flashing Shipped Rom and unresponsive.

I was using the intxrom 1.5. I have not even installed programs to it. I was at shipped rom
before, hard reset and clear storage process before loading the intxrom 1.5.
A day later the phone became slow, and freezing upon menus. Even after several soft resets.
Eventually the system became unresponsive to touch, even immediately after soft resets.

I do the normal flashing process to any other roms, INCLUDING SHIPPED / STOCK roms.
and it is VERY HARD to get past screen alignment, verrrrry sliggish when it does respond several
seconds later. The stock rom is currently unstable, as it freezes, tf3d very inaccurate at touches, gets stuck on the animation where it changes tabs, and doesn't return to background
for many seconds.

I am asking, maybe my DIAMOND took a poooop?!

**BTW I do all my flashes from INTERNAL STORAGE. Shouldn't make a difference I believe, as it never has failed me.

Last edited by Hayabusa1300cc; 04-14-2009 at 10:54 PM.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:48 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Re: My Diamond ROM-FLASHED out??? [SHIPPED ROM UNRESPONSIVE]

lol that is WEIRD

Old 04-13-2009, 09:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Hayabusa1300cc is a n00b

lol mmmmm YES very lol, I was just going to roll with the stock rom for a lil bit till someone updates there rom, but now I can't even do that ! lol
Old 04-13-2009, 09:54 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

if u got insurance go get that baby done
Old 04-13-2009, 10:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Telus

Soaa- is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSoaa- is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSoaa- is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSoaa- is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSoaa- is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Try flashing Shipped ROM again. I think these odd issues are caused by bad flashes, and can be remedied by flashing again.

If it still doesn't work, see if you can get your phone fixed or replaced. Good luck!
Old 04-13-2009, 10:34 PM
No Mo' WinMo :(
Pocket PC: Nexus 7 / Galaxy Note 3 / Droid Ultra
Carrier: Verizon

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soaa- View Post
Try flashing Shipped ROM again. I think these odd issues are caused by bad flashes, and can be remedied by flashing again.

If it still doesn't work, see if you can get your phone fixed or replaced. Good luck!
BUMPITY BUMP!

Try flashing to Stock ROM again, and this time try doing it from a PC if you have access to one. It should not make a difference but there is no sense in trying to do the same thing to correct a problem that may have caused the problem.

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” -Albert Einstein
Old 04-13-2009, 10:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vogue/diamond/hero/evo
Carrier: sprint

trakas is keeping up the good worktrakas is keeping up the good work

Stock roms will not help in this situation-they does not have radio inside.Go only with shiped one.I see You with sprint,so go with old one 19### shiped sprint one.If it want load from internal-try from pc.The hard reset after flashing can be helpfull to...good luck
P.S.Nice fast bike!
Old 04-13-2009, 11:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Telus

Soaa- is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSoaa- is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSoaa- is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSoaa- is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSoaa- is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHawaii View Post
BUMPITY BUMP!

Try flashing to Stock ROM again, and this time try doing it from a PC if you have access to one. It should not make a difference but there is no sense in trying to do the same thing to correct a problem that may have caused the problem.

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” -Albert Einstein
Einstein is oh-so-wrong with that. The world is governed by chaos: surely, on every try, something will be different.

On topic though, I've always read that it's the shipped ROM that should be flashed to fix the problem, not the stock. Doing it that way has always served me well.
Old 04-13-2009, 11:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Hayabusa1300cc is a n00b

Ok thanks peoples I will flash again, usually I can not flash via pc as it says it can not find the connection. I have vista.

check this out, now when I drag the slider, that is all it does, does not change tabs, and when i do this I can move the slider using ANY part of the screen. So weird. I think the touchscreen is bad now. HW buttons work, but Home Key and Send Key need hard presses for them to work. Hardware failure I think it is.

But I will try to flash again now, and i have been using the shipped rom too.

And thanks the bike is really fast lol!
Old 04-14-2009, 12:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Hayabusa1300cc is a n00b

ok well I updated via pc to the new Sprint MR rom.
took me a few tries to get the alignment screen to work.
Then all was working well, sent a txt and going through the menus,
it began to be unresponsive again. So here I am again....

I have insurance on it, it definately needs to go back now!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development