PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2009, 12:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

kodey01 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Duplicate file error

I'm building a rhodium rom and when i run BuildOS I get a duplicate file error. The error says "The file temp/dump/ContactUtility.dll" already exists.

The problem is...i've searched everywhere for this file and cannot find it. I mean literally everywhere. I cannot figure this out PLEASE >ANY< advice or suggestion is appreciated.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:19 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Duplicate file error

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodey01 View Post
I'm building a rhodium rom and when i run BuildOS I get a duplicate file error. The error says "The file temp/dump/ContactUtility.dll" already exists.

The problem is...i've searched everywhere for this file and cannot find it. I mean literally everywhere. I cannot figure this out PLEASE >ANY< advice or suggestion is appreciated.
What you do is to do a file search, in Windows, in your OEM folder, and it will tell you where the file is.

I just did this for you and found that it is in the manila engine folder. So that is where your conflicts lie... sounds like you have two manila related options selected and need to uncheck one of them.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Well i tried doing the search but it didnt find anything. What Windows fold are you talking about? my hard disk? I did the search in my OEM folder and it finds nothing...
Old 04-09-2009, 12:37 AM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Yeah, it must exist for it to be causing the error. I'm not really sure how to explain doing a file search... you just type in the name of the file you want to search for. Make sure you are spelling it the same way it appears in the error.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Yeah...I know it HAS to exist...but i am out of options. I have done a search everywhere. I know HOW i just dont know WHERE. It's insane i cant find this file.

Is it possible to not OEM the contact card for Rhodium and use the cab but still cook it in? like have it cab install in customization?
Old 04-09-2009, 12:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond - FuFu 4.5.3
Carrier: Alltel

highlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I have ghost files too. Bugs the heck out of me. Sometiems I'll have .dll's and folders pull up that I know I deleted days before.

If I helped, give me a thanks!

Old 04-09-2009, 12:42 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodey01 View Post
Yeah...I know it HAS to exist...but i am out of options. I have done a search everywhere. I know HOW i just dont know WHERE. It's insane i cant find this file.

Is it possible to not OEM the contact card for Rhodium and use the cab but still cook it in? like have it cab install in customization?
Are you trying to add in some extra OEMs beyond what is default in the kitchen? If so, this is gonna be an easy fix. Get rid of them.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlife22 View Post
I have ghost files too. Bugs the heck out of me. Sometiems I'll have .dll's and folders pull up that I know I deleted days before.
Yeah i've been working on this for days and i definitely know how you feel
I'm frustrated as hell right now
Old 04-09-2009, 12:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond - FuFu 4.5.3
Carrier: Alltel

highlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

If anything try creating a new folder on your desktop drag your kitchen into it except the OEM folder and then for that, create your own and just drag exactly what you know you have and using into it. Then delete your old kitchen.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

If all else fails i will try that. Thanks for the input.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development