PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2009, 11:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Diamond

marco27 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
mighty rom is great BUT I need color

I cant stand the white anymore, and i have no idea what to do, it all seems so complicated to change dll files and overwrite, cant it be as simple as installing a rom or better yet a cab file????
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint PCS

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: mighty rom is great BUT I need color

Yes it can simply READ the first post the Cabs are attached....
HERE But it looks like you already knew?

Old 04-08-2009, 12:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I understand but problems have been reported with version 3 or something.... And so i was told not to install those and get the latest which is not a cab file.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:02 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marco27 View Post
I cant stand the white anymore, and i have no idea what to do, it all seems so complicated to change dll files and overwrite, cant it be as simple as installing a rom or better yet a cab file????
you should add a comment in Mike thread asking this question and someone will respond normally. On the first page there a colored themes which Lilrico put together specifically for Mike's roms. here is the thread: good luck. Also the taskbars work fine. some have mentioned they cause problems while others have experienced no issues.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...99&postcount=2
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
you should add a comment in Mike thread asking this question and someone will respond normally. On the first page there a colored themes which Lilrico put together specifically for Mike's roms. here is the thread: good luck. Also the taskbars work fine. some have mentioned they cause problems while others have experienced no issues.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...99&postcount=2

Ahhh just what i wanted, thank you so much!
Old 04-08-2009, 12:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Not to be annoying but i have a diamond they could of put it with the 4.8 diamond thread.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:21 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marco27 View Post
Not to be annoying but i have a diamond they could of put it with the 4.8 diamond thread.
its on the first page of Mike Diamond thread. Mike/Lilrico has moved the theme customization page to his touchpro rom thread which is his primary device. I understand that it is a little confusing. by the way, the all in one cabs work great. plus you can install bg4all and nocurtain cabs to clean it up real nice. looks great!

Last edited by Riley; 04-08-2009 at 12:24 AM.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

brc64 is becoming a great contributor

Personally, I'd just like to have the stock Sprint sliders back. I think I'm out of luck, though, since I've got some tabs that aren't part of the stock Sprint manilla. LilRoco does nice work, but I don't want everything to be one color, which is what his themes seem to cater towards.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:35 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by brc64 View Post
Personally, I'd just like to have the stock Sprint sliders back. I think I'm out of luck, though, since I've got some tabs that aren't part of the stock Sprint manilla. LilRoco does nice work, but I don't want everything to be one color, which is what his themes seem to cater towards.
Take a trip to XDA-Developers and start searching.

The sprint icon themes are plastered all over the place.
Old 04-08-2009, 01:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
its on the first page of Mike Diamond thread. Mike/Lilrico has moved the theme customization page to his touchpro rom thread which is his primary device. I understand that it is a little confusing. by the way, the all in one cabs work great. plus you can install bg4all and nocurtain cabs to clean it up real nice. looks great!
I'm experimenting with the themes and tsowen taskbar to get % on the battery etc... but i can't seem to get the windows logo in color as my stock rom had, i'm looking everywhere for it but i cant seem to find a cab to install, the manual way of overwriting the dll is just giving me errors (shellres).

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development