PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2009, 03:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

abcxyz123 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
htc touch diamond on Verizon Problem

Hi guys,

I have an HTC Touch diamond that has been unlocked and flashed with Mighty's Rom. I followed all the steps to put in on the Verizon network and it all worked fine. I then took it off the verizon network to put back my old phone. Now that I want to reactivate on the Verizon network again, it won't work. It keeps telling me that I can't activate it at the moment. Anyone got any suggestions as to what I can do?

thanks..
Old 03-21-2009, 03:48 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH
Re: htc touch diamond on Verizon Problem

have you tried hard reseting and starting from scratch? it seemed to work right off the bat your first time. just a thought.
Old 03-21-2009, 04:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

abcxyz123 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonzbabysh View Post
have you tried hard reseting and starting from scratch? it seemed to work right off the bat your first time. just a thought.
No, I have not tried hard resetting yet. But I thought hard resetting only resets the ROM. Does it also reset the MIP parameters? What's the hard reset sequence again? I forgot.

Yeah, it did work when I fist modified the phone with the new ROM and MIP parameters to get it to work on Verizon. Now it just doesn't seem to work at all. It's so weird.
Old 03-27-2009, 04:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Mattemer is keeping up the good workMattemer is keeping up the good work

You can either go to settings, and clear the memory from there, or become a contortionist (sp?) and hold the power button, volume down, enter button (the center dpad circle button thingy) AND use the stylus to press the reset button under the case on the back. Hold them all in, and you should get a white screen after about 5 seconds telling you to push volume up to reset, then tells you to hit it again i think, then you should be all set.

Old 03-27-2009, 06:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: treo 700wx-->HTC TOUCH DIAMOND
Carrier: SPRINT

biggaboo is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattemer View Post
You can either go to settings, and clear the memory from there, or become a contortionist (sp?) and hold the power button, volume down, enter button (the center dpad circle button thingy) AND use the stylus to press the reset button under the case on the back. Hold them all in, and you should get a white screen after about 5 seconds telling you to push volume up to reset, then tells you to hit it again i think, then you should be all set.
or u could power off the phone and hold the:
volume down button, and center button, and LASTLY the power button

(this works only if the power button is pressed last and your phone is powered down, not the screen truned off but the phone powered down!)

don't need stylus!

DIAMOND
Old 04-04-2009, 06:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

ahenn is a n00b
Exclamation Re: htc touch diamond on Verizon Problem

I have having the exact same problem abcxyz123. I got my diamond activated on the Verizon Network as well and reactivated my other phone and then went back to put my diamond on it and it won't activate. I called VZW and they said they saw that I had activated it previously but that the ESN isn't in there system. Does anyone know about how to fix this problem? It doesn't make any sense since I didn't change any of the settings.

Last edited by ahenn; 04-05-2009 at 03:22 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development