PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 03:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Pre 2, Evo
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

tersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3/24/09 TerSoth's ROM v1.1 w/Alltel Manila HD OS 5.2.21028 UC Sprint + All Carrie

Quote:
will this rom work on my diamond, im in canada and with telus. Will it work?
yes it will. I just updated it and added an all carrier generic version. download that one and youre all set to go
Old 03-24-2009, 09:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond - FuFu 4.5.3
Carrier: Alltel

highlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: 3/24/09 TerSoth's ROM v1.1 w/Alltel Manila HD OS 5.2.21028 UC Sprint + All Carrie

Just wanted to say the Alltel HD manila looks saweet. Nice work

If I helped, give me a thanks!

Old 03-25-2009, 10:41 PM
Lurker

gatorbuc7 is a n00b

I have tried all the other ROMs and they are really all good, but this for me is the best! Thanks!
Old 03-26-2009, 02:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Cricket

dcperdue is keeping up the good workdcperdue is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to dcperdue

download links not working.
Old 03-26-2009, 02:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Cricket

dcperdue is keeping up the good workdcperdue is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to dcperdue

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcperdue View Post
download links not working.
working now. Great rom.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond

al3azim is keeping up the good workal3azim is keeping up the good work

yes I like this rom a lot. Quite fast and so far no problems. I have had it for a couple of days now and I am linking. I flashed to the Rhodium one first which was good but had some issues (being new of course) but then flashed to this one. A couple of questions though:
1- I am having a problem with Notepad automaically opening .txt files. The only I can do that is open notepad first, then selct the file. Any ideas what that would be the case and how to fix it

2-In regards to the calendar on the home screen, I know you are using the Manila HD format so I thought that it was able to display multiple calendar/tasks on the home screen instead of only 1.

Thanks again for a great ROM.
When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on Earth. So what the hell, leap! -- Peter McWilliams
Old 03-29-2009, 01:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

nkawal is becoming a great contributor

anyone able to setup a simple email, such as a hotmail acount on this ROM? For some reason I can't, it's keeps loading opera afer entering settings.
Old 03-29-2009, 01:24 PM
Lurker

gatorbuc7 is a n00b

I had the same problem. I believe I flashed back to the stock rom and then flashed Tersoth ROM. Everything worked great after that.
Old 03-29-2009, 02:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

tersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stuff

Quote:

2-In regards to the calendar on the home screen, I know you are using the Manila HD format so I thought that it was able to display multiple calendar/tasks on the home screen instead of only 1.
yeah i noticed it too. i know the cab from xda includes it. but for some reason the oem in calcu's kitchen doesnt include it. unless im doing something wrong. Ill extract the file from the cab and include it in the next update.

speaking of thd hd manila, does anyone know which manila file is the one that controls the program tabs layout? so i can extract that too so we can get 24 apps instead of 18 apps in the launcher.

i dont know of a fix for the note pad. ive just been doing what you do to open them.

Quote:
anyone able to setup a simple email, such as a hotmail acount on this ROM? For some reason I can't, it's keeps loading opera afer entering settings.
i havent had this problem on any of my ROMs (i use hotmail and set it up through windows live all the time). the only thing i can think of is that i forgot to cook in windows live.

if not try what gatorbuc7 suggested.
Old 03-29-2009, 02:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

thanks you guys for all the words of encouragement, im glad you like these ROMs. if there are any bugs let me know so i can fix them in my next update.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development