PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2009, 01:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 6/27/09 TerSoth's ROM v1.5 wm6.5 w/HTC Theme + Alltel Topaz OS 5.2.21725 UC/Gener

hey very cool, didn't realize you were using my kitchen. looks great!
Old 07-08-2009, 02:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

al3azim is keeping up the good workal3azim is keeping up the good work
Re: 6/27/09 TerSoth's ROM v1.5 wm6.5 w/HTC Theme + Alltel Topaz OS 5.2.21725 UC/Gener

Quote:
Originally Posted by tersoth View Post
New sprint version added...this does not have the tachi dialer (If you want the the Sprint version + Tachi Dialer you can install it by looking in \Windows\Tachi_GREY_Phone_Canvas_Knop_v2d and installing the cab). I can not confirm if the the #codes will work with it (since I've never used them before or know how to use them).

Instead of reflashing you may want to try these first, below I've attached the .cabs to enable and disable the htc dialer (they are Calcu's cabs). I believe all you need to do is install the disable cab/softreset.

As for the tachi dialer being sticky, I just tested it and it seems like the shade doesn't like to be "flicked"...what I do is just put my finder on the little down arrow and drag it down (with your finger still firm on the screen)...a quick flick didn't seem to work.
Thank you for the sprint version. I just flashed it and testing it right now. One thing I noticed is the ringer setting. It always defaults back to Ring even if I set it to Vibrate & Ring. Any fix for this? So far it seems to be ok. Also most of the default ringtones are removed. Do you happen to have a file with most of them.
When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on Earth. So what the hell, leap! -- Peter McWilliams
Old 07-09-2009, 02:13 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

what music program is that I see? (doesnt look like wmplayer)
Old 07-09-2009, 08:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Pre 2, Evo
Threadstarter

tersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
what music program is that I see? (doesnt look like wmplayer)
are you talking about the tf3d music tab? someone at xda modified the manila files to make it look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3azim View Post
Thank you for the sprint version. I just flashed it and testing it right now. One thing I noticed is the ringer setting. It always defaults back to Ring even if I set it to Vibrate & Ring. Any fix for this? So far it seems to be ok. Also most of the default ringtones are removed. Do you happen to have a file with most of them.
i believe i have them, Ill try to post them when i get home later tonight. the ringer keeps going back to ring? how are you setting it? with the volume rocker? or in tf3d? Because mine isnt doing that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
hey very cool, didn't realize you were using my kitchen. looks great!
thanks juicy! glad you think it looks great. great kitchen by the way.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: BELL

machold is becoming a great contributor

Great ROM. I see there are only 2 theme choices. Anybody try adding others? If so, which ones? Good? Bad?
Old 07-11-2009, 05:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

tersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stuff

here are those ringtones
Attached Files
File Type: zip Ringtones.zip (5.54 MB, 5 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-11-2009, 09:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond

al3azim is keeping up the good workal3azim is keeping up the good work

cool thanks
Old 07-17-2009, 06:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: BELL

machold is becoming a great contributor

Can we add cities to the weather database? Niagara Falls, ON, for example?
Old 07-17-2009, 07:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

I haven't tried it in a while...with the older package of tf3d2 you were able to with htc weather...but i tried conflippers custom weather and htc weather with the updated manila package and I believe it made it crash...if my memory serves me right...you could try it and see if it works
Old 07-17-2009, 07:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: SPRINT

msl7052 is becoming a great contributor

any chance of a kitchen?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development