PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 07:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Telus Diamond
Carrier: Telus

GodxSon is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Looking for specific rom (description)

HI

my brother who has the same phone as me (diamond) got a new rom on his phone....he wont tell me what it is called...so i need your help

instead of the black bar with the taskmanager and start menu etc it has a white area with diffrent looking buttons

the only other thing i know is that it has quick menu if any1 knows the name of the rom please share oh and

can somone please tell me if i NEED to hard reset my phone before a flash cuz i hate doing it lol
Old 03-10-2009, 08:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

savage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuff
Exclamation Re: Looking for specific rom (description)

there are hundreds of roms out maybe a date or lil more info,\

flashing itself erases all items from your phone....even the os then loads a new os and drivers the only thing left is the internal storage.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-11-2009, 02:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero - Freshified :)
Carrier: Sprint

gazment is keeping up the good workgazment is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to gazment Send a message via Yahoo to gazment
Re: Looking for specific rom (description)

check out the first could of posts on each rom thread. they contain pictures of what the rom looks like. or even easier, try to make your brother click on device information under the settings tab to find out exactly which rom he's using. you can act like your trying to compare hardware or something. be sneaky and make something up lol.
Old 03-11-2009, 03:22 AM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)
Carrier: Sprint

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant
Re: Looking for specific rom (description)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodxSon View Post
HI

my brother who has the same phone as me (diamond) got a new rom on his phone....he wont tell me what it is called...so i need your help

instead of the black bar with the taskmanager and start menu etc it has a white area with diffrent looking buttons

the only other thing i know is that it has quick menu if any1 knows the name of the rom please share oh and

can somone please tell me if i NEED to hard reset my phone before a flash cuz i hate doing it lol

It could be the ATT manilla, the Vodafone manilla, check here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=514336&postcount=2, that has pictures of the common manilla's.
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development