PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2009, 08:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

InfamousHB is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Phone won't unlock?

After attempting to unlock the phone with DiamondUnlocker.exe, I am sitting at the bootloader screen. The Utility was stuck at 0%, the phone reset, and it says it's unlocked, but something went wrong.

It says:

Security Unlocked
SSPLO.42.CMONEX
MicroP-Diam (LED) v11
PSOC-Diam STAGE_EVT v20

I am using Alltel. (CDMA)

When resetting the phone, it still boots in to the OS that it shipped with- like normal, but when running the unlocker utility again, it hangs after the phone enters the tri-color screen.

This doesn't effect my usage of the phone at all, but I believe it to be the reason I cannot flash with any custom roms (MightyROM). The phone is recognized in ActiveSync, the phone appears to be flashing, it gets to the boot screen and throws a connection error.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks a bunch.
Old 02-22-2009, 08:54 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)
Carrier: Sprint

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant
Re: Phone won't unlock?

What connection error are you getting?
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 02-22-2009, 09:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Your phone is unlocked since you see the "SSPLO.42.CMONEX" on the tri-color screen, so your problem is with flashing. So either give us the error you are getting when you flash or try the following.

Re-download the rom - you may have got a corupt file.
Turn off the advanced conection usb to pc. (go to start / settings / conections / usb to pc / and uncheck advanced conections).

If those dont work then report back.
Old 02-22-2009, 11:03 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

InfamousHB is a n00b

After hard resetting the phone, I redownloaded the ROM and tried again. This time the phone got to the status bar, unlike before where it would sit at the RGB screen.

After 3 minutes of 0%, the PC has a Error [262] : Update Error

The phone is still reading 0% and still has the status bar.

After removing the battery and powering the phone back on, I am still booting in to Alltel stock ROM.
Old 02-22-2009, 11:07 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

InfamousHB is a n00b

"Error [260] : Connection" is the error I keep getting. The 262 only occurred once.
Old 02-22-2009, 11:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousHB View Post
"Error [260] : Connection" is the error I keep getting. The 262 only occurred once.

Did you try my sugestions?
Old 02-23-2009, 12:07 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konfuzion View Post
Re-download the rom - you may have got a corupt file.
Turn off the advanced conection usb to pc. (go to start / settings / conections / usb to pc / and uncheck advanced conections).

If those dont work then report back.
If those dont work you could also try flashing the new rom from your internal storage. Which you can read about here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=40490
Old 02-23-2009, 08:19 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

InfamousHB is a n00b

Quote:
If those dont work you could also try flashing the new rom from your internal storage. Which you can read about here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=40490
Following that tutorial, When I do the Vol Down + Power + Backspace, the phone goes to boot loader, then goes to the grey screen (same screen as status bar for update) and just says "Loading...", No bar or anything. Left it for 40 minutes doing this, and no change.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

So basically your phone is either locked or you have a bad rom, did you try re-downloading the rom?
Old 02-23-2009, 08:59 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

InfamousHB is a n00b

Quote:
So basically your phone is either locked or you have a bad rom, did you try re-downloading the rom?
Yeah. There are 4 different mirrors for the MightyROM, and I've tried 3 of them.

Thanks for all the help, Konfuzion.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development