PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2009, 02:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility
Threadstarter

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VGA HTC Footprints CAB for Diamond NOW WORKING! Updated 02/02/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
It says I have installed successfully after I run the cab, but I find no trace of the app on my device after installation/soft reset, etc...
again, there is no tab yet, however if u go into programs/multimedia/footprints

ull c it. =) enjoy and lemme know if u c it

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-04-2009, 02:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

OK... in the multimedia folder... I see it now.

*edit* Definitely a little buggy (pictures not lining up etc) but this is going to be very awesome after a little tweaking. What a great thing to have on a trip or vacation. I am using the Feb 4 version and it links up with TomTom flawlessly.

Last edited by Drybonz; 02-04-2009 at 02:27 PM.
Old 02-04-2009, 02:54 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortbus182 View Post
Install went fine, but for some reason, at program launch, I am getting an error saying it is not signed with trusted certificate?
I am using the HD manilla..could this be the cause?
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortbus182 View Post
I am using groove rom build 8.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobeychris View Post
Should have had indagroove include some security changes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jauger View Post
Im using grooverom build 8 and installed in on my internal storage and it seems to be working, no errors...
I just tested this on both versions of my ROM, and it installs and runs just fine for me.
Old 02-04-2009, 03:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: VGA HTC Footprints CAB for Diamond NOW WORKING! Updated FEB 4th/09 WORKS WITH TOM

Updated first post with new version, sounds promising and works well. Few bugs fixed, please post feedback if possible and Enjoy =)
Old 02-04-2009, 03:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: Telus

htclova is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Neil Mitchell View Post
Using Juicy 4.4, I also got an error while attemping to launch the App.
Im using it on Juicy 4.4 and its working absolutely fine. Where did you install the program to?
Old 02-04-2009, 03:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by htclova View Post
Im using it on Juicy 4.4 and its working absolutely fine. Where did you install the program to?
Works fine installed to internal. Actually, seems to make more sense this way because you wouldn't have to back up your footprints if you re-flash.
Old 02-04-2009, 03:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by htclova View Post

I tried both, WTF. I'll try it again
Old 02-04-2009, 03:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Titan

ricketkm is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to ricketkm Send a message via Yahoo to ricketkm
Re: VGA HTC Footprints CAB for Diamond NOW WORKING! Updated FEB 4th/09 WORKS WITH TOM

im using sprint stock rom and its not working for me
Old 02-04-2009, 03:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricketkm View Post
im using sprint stock rom and its not working for me
could u be more specific? not working as in not installing? not launching? cant find the app? error while installation?
Old 02-04-2009, 04:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixxy View Post
could u be more specific? not working as in not installing? not launching? cant find the app? error while installation?
Updated cab works. Installed to the Internal

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development