PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 05:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

rockspeoplesfaces is keeping up the good workrockspeoplesfaces is keeping up the good workrockspeoplesfaces is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
What Is The Best And Most Stable Rom?

Guys, i need help, i dont want to flash every single rom on here so what is the most stable/best rom? (i want your opinions on this, not what i want to use if for)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-31-2008, 07:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP
Re: What Is The Best And Most Stable Rom?

Mike's is very stable. Most of the issues reported are conflicts with a couple of programs, or simply operator error. Enjoy...
Old 12-31-2008, 09:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond
Carrier: TELUS

djpsyco is keeping up the good workdjpsyco is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockspeoplesfaces View Post
Guys, i need help, i dont want to flash every single rom on here so what is the most stable/best rom? (i want your opinions on this, not what i want to use if for)
Juicy is fast and has a good battery life, it's really close to stock ROM, no bloatware.

Calkulin is also great and has a lot of usefull programs preinstaled. It has more customizable themes easy to install with cabs.

They're both really stable. I used Juicy for 4 month, now I've been trying Calkulin for 3 weeks. They're both GREAT Roms.
Old 12-31-2008, 09:41 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

It seems one of these threads pop up every month. To make an truly informed decision, I suggest you read through most of the post from any of the ROM Makers that you are considering. Only then can you decide for yourself.

A custom rom is like a woman. One Mans Princess, Is Another Peasant
Old 12-31-2008, 10:37 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Burn Him!!!! Lol. Had to do it.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 12-31-2008, 11:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

xanekka is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Neil Mitchell View Post
It seems one of these threads pop up every month. To make an truly informed decision, I suggest you read through most of the post from any of the ROM Makers that you are considering. Only then can you decide for yourself.

A custom rom is like a woman. One Mans Princess, Is Another Peasant
Very true. Yet, as all men do, I have a tendency to look at other ROMs.

But unlike the women comparison, my main ROM, OMJ's (been using since Touch), won't kill me if I taste test other ROMs. :P But of course, I always come home to OMJ's ROM.
Old 12-31-2008, 11:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Very true. Yet, as all men do, I have a tendency to look at other ROMs.

But unlike the women comparison, my main ROM, OMJ's (been using since Touch), won't kill me if I taste test other ROMs. :P But of course, I always come home to OMJ's ROM.
...FYI +1 on Juicy.

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
Old 12-31-2008, 12:10 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripdub1 View Post
...FYI +1 on Juicy.
I'm confused...was that a comment on taste testing or a rom?

These threads never end well, and are 99% useless because few people actually compare the roms in any meaningfull manner. If you want to know what's best for you, there is no subsitute for flashing.

Closed.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development