PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2008, 08:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Cricket

dcperdue is keeping up the good workdcperdue is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dcperdue
Verizon diamond and pro

The only thing nice about their version is they kept the origional diamond and pro design. Other then that the phones suck. They are slow it reminds me of the touch. It took 13 seconds to load the tf3d picture tab and another 20 seconds to load one of the default pictures. I cant beleive how verizon has to kill every good phone. The samsung omnia they did the same thing. 5mp camera instead of the 10mp camera on the gsm version. Slower cpu and less ram. Pathetic.

Do not even think of changing to theese phones from your 6800 or your touch if your on verizon.
Old 12-04-2008, 08:58 PM
Geek'n it Up
Pocket PC: xv6700 >> xv6800 >> BB Storm
Carrier: Red Devil Verizon

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k
Re: Verizon diamond and pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcperdue View Post
The only thing nice about their version is they kept the origional diamond and pro design. Other then that the phones suck. They are slow it reminds me of the touch. It took 13 seconds to load the tf3d picture tab and another 20 seconds to load one of the default pictures. I cant beleive how verizon has to kill every good phone. The samsung omnia they did the same thing. 5mp camera instead of the 10mp camera on the gsm version. Slower cpu and less ram. Pathetic.

Do not even think of changing to theese phones from your 6800 or your touch if your on verizon.
Well, the CDMA omnia has twice the cpu the 6800 does and twice the ram. It not the GSM version... I'm looking at going to the omnia myself. I don't know how much longer i can stand the 6800. its a great device, just very lacking in the ram section!
Don't forget to hit the

Old 12-04-2008, 10:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung X475>MotoROKR Z6m>Touch Diamond>TouchPRO 2
Carrier: Cingular>Verizon>ATT(current)

xTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Verizon diamond and pro

It doesnt have that much more ground than the diamond. It has about a 1/3 better cpu and ram if that.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development