PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2008, 04:53 PM
Lurker

gtifrk is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Diamond no ##diag after flash

im sorry if this has been talked about already but i have searched for over a few hours the only possible solution i found was to install a program to be able to execute dmrouter.exe from but it was for a different phone. i cannot access diag mode via ##, #*#, or any other combo after flashing c4rbon-juicy3 rom and cannot even find dmr dmrouter.exe. please help me get into diag mode. thank you Ryan
Old 11-20-2008, 05:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

OhioState87 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to OhioState87 Send a message via MSN to OhioState87
Re: Diamond no ##diag after flash

I know you're talking about the Dimond, but I did run into this problem on my Vouge. To get it to work, I used the program QuickMenu. Once I had that installed, I clicked Start, QuickMenu, and an option that says "Execute" or something similar. It might not be under QuickMenu, I can't remember exactly and I don't have it installed right now, but it is somewhere under Start. From there, I browsed to dmrouter.exe in the Windows folder. Selected that, and in the parameter field, typed /DIAG. Once I had that, I clicked execute, and my phone went into DIAG mode. Then, to get out of DIAG mode, follow the same steps above then exit.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development