PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2008, 12:24 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

DanteDrac is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I need to flash back to Stock Alltel or something that looks stock?

So fellas, I am tempted to leave the Diamond world and exchange it for the Touch Pro. I am currently running a custom rom and I need to find a/the stock rom or some thing close to get me by. There was a post that had the stock alltel rom listed but they pulled the link out of it.

Anyone got any fun ideas?
Old 11-07-2008, 01:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell
Re: I need to flash back to Stock Alltel or something that looks stock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanteDrac View Post
So fellas, I am tempted to leave the Diamond world and exchange it for the Touch Pro. I am currently running a custom rom and I need to find a/the stock rom or some thing close to get me by. There was a post that had the stock alltel rom listed but they pulled the link out of it.

Anyone got any fun ideas?
Merry Christmas

Relocking Your Phone
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36062
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:58 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Alltel
Threadstarter

DanteDrac is just getting started

Relocking sure, but I need a stock alltel ROM....
EDIT: Cheers I just saw the stock alltel rom in that post. Thanks mate!
Old 11-07-2008, 09:36 AM
VIP Member

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanteDrac View Post
Relocking sure, but I need a stock alltel ROM....
EDIT: Cheers I just saw the stock alltel rom in that post. Thanks mate!
No problem, good luck.
Old 11-07-2008, 07:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond on the way

madcapperx is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Neil Mitchell View Post
No problem, good luck.

Is that a legit, good rom?
Old 11-07-2008, 09:34 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by madcapperx View Post
Is that a legit, good rom?

Yes it is, I have personally used the Telus one when I had to do a swap. Your good to go.
Old 11-07-2008, 09:39 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

They are not EXACTLY stock, but they're completely identical in appearance. They were rebuilt by a select few of us just for this situation.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-31-2009, 12:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: VOGUE, DIAMOND
Carrier: ALLTEL

PUERTO_RUK is a n00b

I've been looking for the stock rom too. I downloaded conflippers custom. He ALWAYS does good work (had m2d on vouge) but when I flashed his for diamond, it was really slow. I can't seem to open this rar, even though I have winrar. Is the link bad or something? Can someone post a link for one in a zip file?
Old 04-15-2009, 03:49 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUERTO_RUK View Post
I've been looking for the stock rom too. I downloaded conflippers custom. He ALWAYS does good work (had m2d on vouge) but when I flashed his for diamond, it was really slow. I can't seem to open this rar, even though I have winrar. Is the link bad or something? Can someone post a link for one in a zip file?
If your still looking heres the "shipped" Alltel ROM. Looks and feels just like stock so id say this one would be safe.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dqw02m...ip_SPL0.61.exe

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development