PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2008, 12:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

beng2k is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Diamond vibrating

Ok here is the deal. I flashed the Verizon radio to my Telus device and swtiched rom shortly after. When I began setting it up, it shut off and started vibrating constantly for no reason...Odd.... So I soft reset.

It happened every time after that, so I reflashed Juicy's 2.7 rom to see if that helped. Well all night it didn't do that, but now this morning it's starting again.

What could cause it? Could it be the radio? I don't think there is a way to revert back to the old telus radio now from what I've read.
Old 11-06-2008, 12:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

jgillard is keeping up the good workjgillard is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Diamond vibrating

It is the radio. If you read through the whole CDMA radio thread you will see numerous people had this problem with the VZW radio myself included. I have since flashed to the sprint radio and have not experienced the vibration problem since. I am currently waiting for a telus radio to be released so I can flash to that.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development