PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2008, 03:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
(Update v2.7.1) 20924 is the fastest I've seen yet on a Diamond

I stumbled across this post today over at XDA, which had the latest SYS files I had seen, so I decided to try them, I cooked up a quick rom using the GF/TC kitchen v2 and all I can say is WOW! These are definitely the best SYS files I have seen yet on a Diamond, everything is just snappy. Now I did have to use the gwes from 20755 to get it to display correctly but on my phone, compared to all the latest ROMs I have tried, the difference is quite noticable. So now if Juicy could use these SYS files in his 2.6 release, I would finally have a ROM I could leave on for a while And the best part, no landscape to portrait freezing issues!!!

SYS 20921

EDIT: Here's my kitchen with OEM 1.08 and a couple cooked ROMs, so people can play with 20921(I'll post the links as I upload them)

I used MS office from 20755, so that's working, the only thing I didn't cook in was the calculator because I use 1-Calc anyways, so I'll attach that cab. And I also included a Tweaks reg file but since not all the tweaks could be cooked in the rom, just use CeRegEditor to import them after the install

Also, don't use the 1% Battery meter as it doesn't display correctly if cooked in(mine always says it has 19% left), so just grab the cab and install it after

Update! I got SYS 20924 working and it seems to run as good as 20921, so I'm uploading it now for you guys to play with. This version also includes voice command(even though I haven't tested it yet)

Updated SYS 20924 (v2.7.1)
Almost everything was updated to build 20757+ and includes timebomb, bluetooth & other fixes and some other updates

Calkulin's GF\TC Kitchen v2.03 w/ Updated OEM 2.02 & SYS 20924 (v2.7.1) (Updated Kitchen & OEM with mostly Blackstone drivers, apps & a couple Raphael apps)
Calkulin's GF\TC Kitchen v2.0 w/ Updated OEM 1.08 & Fixed SYS 20924 (v2) (Timebomb, bluetooth & other fixes plus updated a lot of drivers & apps)

Calkulin's All Sprint 20924 ROM CLEAN (v2.7.1)

Calkulin's All Sprint 20924 ROM w/ Extras (v2.7.1)

Calkulin's Sprint 20924 ROM w/ Black Clock TF3D CLEAN (v2.7.1)

Calkulin's Sprint 20924 ROM w/ Black Clock TF3D & Extras (v2.7.1)

Calkulin's Telus 20924 ROM w/ Black Clock TF3D CLEAN (v2.7.1)

Calkulin's Telus 20924 ROM w/ Black Clock TF3D & Extras (v2.7.1)

Calkulin's Sprint 20924 ROM w/ Alltel TF3D CLEAN (v2.7.1)

Calkulin's Sprint 20924 ROM w/ Alltel TF3D & Extras (v2.7.1)

For those that don't like the Blackstone EzInput, here's a cab for the Diamond EzInput - Download (Use a task manager like FdcSoft Task Manager to stop SIPGT_app.exe before installing)

For those that don't know what this kitchen includes, here are some of the main options(most are included in my Extra ROMs)
Quote:
AllTel Manila
AT&T Manila
Sprint Manila
Telus Manila
Verizon Manila
Adobe PDF 2.5
Advanced Config Tool 3.3
Diamond TF3D Config 0.6.7
Diamond Tweaks 0.5.3
Gyrator 2.2008.10.20.1
Pocket RAR 3.8
QuickMenu 2.7
SPB Screenshot
Flash 3.1
Opera 9.5.2392
YouTube Player 1.0.1816.3332
Google Maps 2.2.0.20
NetCF 3.5
RDP
SQLCeMobile
Sprite Backup
Transcriber
MS Voice Command

Extras include

ClearTemp 1.0.3
FdcSoft Task Manager 3.1
psShutXP
S2U2 1.33
Sprint Picture Mail

Last edited by Calkulin; 11-06-2008 at 07:35 PM.
This post has been thanked 31 times.
Old 10-26-2008, 03:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc sprint touch
Carrier: sprint

leoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to leoiden
Thumbs up Re: SYS 20921 is the fastest I've seen yet on a Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
I stumbled across this post today over at XDA, which had the latest SYS files I had seen, so I decided to try them, I cooked up a quick rom using the GF/TC kitchen v2 and all I can say is WOW! These are definitely the best SYS files I have seen yet on a Diamond, everything is just snappy. Now I did have to use the gwes from 20755 to get it to display correctly but on my phone, compared to all the latest ROMs I have tried, the difference is quite noticable. So now if Juicy could use these SYS files in his 2.6 release, I would finally have a ROM I could leave on for a while And the best part, no landscape to portrait freezing issues!!!

Here are the files for whoever wants to play with them but know that since it wasn't made for the GF/TC Kitchen, you don't have the option to not install anything that's in the SYS folder(just remove what you don't want) but I'm sure that's an easy fix. Also put the no2chem_dummycustsat folder in your OEM folder, as that is the replacement for SQM,

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jen4s9

share you cooked rom with this build bro?
Old 10-26-2008, 03:16 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community
Re: SYS 20921 is the fastest I've seen yet on a Diamond

If it works and is stable, I'll port it over tonight or tomorrow and release kitchen v3.00

Assuming the VGA works properly of course.
Old 10-26-2008, 03:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

nttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey tobey can you point me over to your kitchen? Maybe I'm blind or something but I haven't stumbled upon it.
Old 10-26-2008, 03:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoiden View Post
share you cooked rom with this build bro?

I also included a reg file with tweaks if you want to use them, just import them using CeRegEditor,

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sgu0pt
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-26-2008, 04:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

nttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nttdemented View Post
Hey tobey can you point me over to your kitchen? Maybe I'm blind or something but I haven't stumbled upon it.

NVM
Old 10-26-2008, 04:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

I see you have VOIP folders in what you posted, is this working on the CDMA Diamond?
Old 10-26-2008, 04:45 PM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
I see you have VOIP folders in what you posted, is this working on the CDMA Diamond?
It does .... I have been working on this build its cool nothing to write home about though ... now if I can get a working xip ....
Old 10-26-2008, 04:57 PM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level

ervious on xda has a 22222 build up for the diamond. he then posted his kitchen on htcforum. if anyone could read itailian.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=439703
Old 10-26-2008, 05:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond & Treo 700wx / HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: TELUS / Verizon Wireless

Devileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Devileyezz

This question has always haunted me. Where do these new 'sys' files come from? What if there's a malicious cook out there who has spyware in his ROM?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development