PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2008, 07:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SYS 20921 is the fastest I've seen yet on a Diamond

it boots! thx calcu, I had reverted back to older XIP which was the problem.
Old 10-26-2008, 07:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

YES! Hopefully now it's only a matter of time before we'll have a updated 2.6 release for me to use. Also, I just got the 22222 SYS files, so we'll see how does are,
Old 10-26-2008, 07:48 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

I saw those too.. wondering if those are real, or just a nice version number ervius decided to throw in.
Old 10-26-2008, 07:50 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Well, I guess I can't download them as Rapidshare now has a 10 download limit and I guess I was 11 because it counted down but gave me a error when the download button came out,
Old 10-26-2008, 07:52 PM
Kitchen Builder

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

lol.

Also, I uploaded GFTC Kitchens 1.03 and 2.01. OEMizer is fixed and I changed the order in which a few things happen in Build My ROM to make it faster for the user.

Oh, and 1.03 is a patched and shrunk 19965 XIP, hense the 1.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-26-2008, 08:00 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Build my ROM & OEMizer crash on start for me,

Last edited by Calkulin; 10-26-2008 at 08:03 PM.
Old 10-26-2008, 08:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

J0KER is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
OEMizer crashes on start for me,
+1...
Old 10-26-2008, 08:09 PM
Kitchen Builder

The new ones?
Old 10-26-2008, 08:11 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Yes, v2.01 crashes,
Old 10-26-2008, 08:14 PM
Kitchen Builder

What OS?

I just tested on my other XP Pro comp and they both work fine?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development