PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2008, 10:09 PM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
JD's Custom ROM 1.2.1

JD's Custom Clean ROM

THIS IS A CLEAN ROM
THIS IS A CLEAN ROM

Warning:

YOU MUST HAVE YOUR PHONE UNLOCKED TO USE THIS ROM

Base:
SYS: 19965.1.2.3
OS CE:5.2.19965
ROM: 1.09.651.1

Removed:
Windows Update
BTHID Drivers
Welcome Center
Transcriber
Windows Live
Live Search
Adobe Reader
SqlCE Mobile
Pocket Express
Manila
Audio Manager
Album Viewer
YouTube Player
Streaming Media Player
Touch Guide
Long Press Endkey
BT Explorer
BT Printing
Audio Booster
Live Search
HTC Quick GPS
RssHub
Opera
Sprint TV
Sprint Software Store
Sprint Navigation
Full Screen Player
OZ Instant Messenger
HTC Voice Recorder
Sprint Client Oma (PRL\Profile Updater)
LockStream DRM
HTC IA ZIP
.Netframework 2.0

Added\Left in ROM:
Vogue Streaming Media Drivers (enables youtube mobile)
G-Sensor Calibrator
MS Office Mobile + One Note
EZInput
Voice Command 19965
Teeter
Task Manager
Windows Entertainment (solitare\bubble breaker)
Enlarge Start Menu
Undetectable Internet Sharing
.Netframework 3.5

If you find this ROM useful please post your experience and also say thanks .............

Download: http://www.sendspace.com/file/4c9lsj JD-1.2.1.0 (10-18-0

Warning:

You and only you, are responsible for any changes you make to your PDA .... Flashing ROMs is a risk that you take that can potentially cause damage to the PDA ... I and the good people here of PPCGeeks will NOT be held responsible for such damage if it occurs .......

Enjoy....

Last edited by jakdillard; 10-18-2008 at 10:13 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-18-2008, 10:10 PM
The Trend Setter
Threadstarter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Re: JD's Custom ROM 1.2.1

Change Log 10-18-08

Added Omnia D3dm Driver
Updated OEM Media Drivers (Concurrence,Mhub,Dshow)
Changed Bootup Animation
Updated XIP ROM Date
Removed Encryption from XIP

Last edited by jakdillard; 10-18-2008 at 10:26 PM.
Old 10-18-2008, 10:44 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO
Carrier: Sprint

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

would this by chance have the update profile & PRL in it?

is there a place to get the cabs if we so choose to include some of the items in which you have removed?
whats the pagepool? how much MB free?

love the Clean Rom idea. will flash tomorrow and try. lets hope picmail works!!
Old 10-18-2008, 10:53 PM
The Trend Setter
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post

is there a place to get the cabs if we so choose to include some of the items in which you have removed?
whats the pagepool? how much MB free?

love the Clean Rom idea. will flash tomorrow and try. lets hope picmail works!!
Yeah there are places to download some of the removed apps... I would actually post the cabs here but since some of the software like the picmail app is protected I will not take the chance on posting them .... so do a search here and on xda and you will find everything that you are looking for
Old 10-19-2008, 02:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

ecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

thanks JD.. i won't be able to flash and test till like monday night or so, but I am looking forward to it.. i loved your clean touch roms and this looks like just the thing i am looking for.. completely cleaned and ready for all my customizations.. I will let you know how it goes as soon as I get it on my phone and start playing with it... thanks again JD
Old 10-19-2008, 02:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, Palm Pre

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Reading the notes can do wonders for answering some of the basic questions....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
Removed:

Last edited by aceracer24; 10-19-2008 at 02:24 AM.
Old 10-19-2008, 02:03 PM
Almost a VIP

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceracer24 View Post
Reading the notes can do wonders for answering some of the basic questions....
seems as though i must have not seen it reading through the list, my bad dude. have answers for my other questions?
Old 10-19-2008, 03:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, Palm Pre

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
seems as though i must have not seen it reading through the list, my bad dude. have answers for my other questions?
Sorry I don't. I would suggest doing google search though. A lot of people are unwilling to post some of the cabs because of the way verisign has reacted with the Sprint Picture mail. I know with a google search, you should find what youa re looking for.

As for the other questions, I have not used this rom from JD yet, although his past ones have always been excellent for the Touch.
Old 10-20-2008, 04:56 PM
Almost a VIP

Removed:

is there anyway this could be implemented into your next release?

also cant fnd the TF3D cab

Last edited by Brock1909; 10-20-2008 at 07:36 PM.
Old 10-21-2008, 11:17 AM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

^Someone needs understand more about cooking. It's a clean ROM which means they're removed, if you don't like that, add them back yourself (not likely) or goto a different ROM. As for TF3D, I'm yet to see a cab for it, but it is possible, in any case, you should probably learn to cook a ROM yourself.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development