PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA Diamond Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   [Jan 15th New Sprint Radio V1.11.00F] Official CDMA Diamond Radio Thread (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=40609)

Mr. X 10-16-2008 01:11 PM

[Jan 15th New Sprint Radio V1.11.00F] Official CDMA Diamond Radio Thread

This thread is to collaborate the radio roms we may have available to us now and in the future.

Current Available Radio Roms:

HTC Diamond Radio Rom v1.00.00F (Sprint Shipped) Fast Mirror Mirror

Sprint Test Touch Pro Radio v1.00.04F

Sprint Raphael Radio V1.03.15F Shipped

Sprint Radio V1.11.00F Shipped <--------- New radio Jan 15th/09

VZW TouchPro Radio Rom v1.03.03v (Verizon Shipped rom for the Touch Pro) Fast Mirror Mirror1 Mirror2

Telus Diamond Radio V1.04.05V (Telus Update)

Warrning: After flashing a radio it will preform a RTN, this is a hard reset that the radio initiates. BACK UP ALL YOUR DATA BEFORE FLASHING A RADIO ROM. I take no responsibility for lost or corrupted data.

Remember: I am not responsible for bricked devices. Your phone, your risk, your problem if something goes wrong.

Thanks to No2Chem for lending me a hand in the early days!

athlet1c 10-16-2008 01:21 PM

Re: Official CDMA Diamond Radio Rom Thread

I'm using the juicy Rom . But still experience battery issues . Is there a new fix for that or settings to reserve the rapid drainage. I initially thought iot could be the radio. Sorry a bit off topic

Mr. X 10-16-2008 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by athlet1c (Post 461005)
I'm using the juicy Rom . But still experience battery issues . Is there a new fix for that or settings to reserve the rapid drainage. I initially thought it could be the radio. Sorry a bit off topic

:scratch: way off topic. no one can prove that the sprint radio is the battery issue. because no telus user has tried both or vice versa.

i my self will not flash this radio until i can get my hands on the telus radio so i can go back if needed.

this radio WILL work on a telus device. remember though you might have to flash PRL via EPST as well after the fact. I contacted a telus user who corrupted his/her radio and asked them if they have no returned the phone to give this a shot it will be betterthen a brick diamond.

ghettofreeryder 10-16-2008 01:45 PM

I just want to remind people if flashing ur radio goes downhill, you brick your phone. Just an FYI

Mr. X 10-16-2008 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghettofreeryder (Post 461045)
I just want to remind people if flashing ur radio goes downhill, you brick your phone. Just an FYI

yup, thats why i stated in OP, its your phone, your risk and your problem.

daryllh 10-16-2008 02:23 PM

how does it brick a phone as opposed to flashing a ROM? I don't need details but can't you just revert?

Mr. X 10-16-2008 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daryllh (Post 461113)
how does it brick a phone as opposed to flashing a ROM? I don't need details but can't you just revert?

say for some reason what so ever the flash proses fails part way. the diamond will not boot.

and yes there are advanced ways for recovering from a corrupt radio.

puff 10-16-2008 09:10 PM

ooooohhhh radio's to play with, who wants to brick their diamond first :D

hetaldp 10-17-2008 01:36 AM

I want the Telus Radio. Can i have that cake Please

tobeychris 10-17-2008 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juggalo_X (Post 461115)
say for some reason what so ever the flash proses fails part way. the diamond will not boot.

and yes there are advanced ways for recovering from a corrupt radio.

It's much more difficult to fix a radio than it is a ROM flash. There's also the chance you've just screwed it up to much as well. Not from that radio most likely, but still.