PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2008, 10:22 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Victor WM6.1 Build 20755 kitchen

Victor WM 6.1 20755:
--You will need to unlock before flashing
-First release of 20755

Brought to you by PPCKitchen.org. Donations keep 'em coming, so tip if you are able.

You MUST USE UPDATER to get 20755 core and the selections template.
Most archived/older kitchens are not compatible with this BuildOS.

Other build files are available for manual download.

If you haven't already installed BuildOS: BuildOS Installer
Installation Instructions

Victor kitchen is available from the Updater or manual downloads.

Bugs:
none known

If you are having issues changing the themes, please check the following registry entry:

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies]
"1007"=dword:00000028
Old 10-15-2008, 01:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP
Re: Victor WM6.1 Build 20755 kitchen

woohoo! and many thanks!

Last edited by SOHKis; 10-15-2008 at 01:18 PM.
Old 10-15-2008, 03:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

Vertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

where do I put the sys file? sorry its been a long time since my last manual download... =(
Old 10-15-2008, 03:49 PM
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
where do I put the sys file? sorry its been a long time since my last manual download... =(
All .rars go in /Kitchens

On a different note, I left the Victor RUU out of updater...you can get it by installing BuildOS.msi if you haven't already. If you already used BuildOS.msi today to install, you have the files - this only applies to people using updater to upgrade from an older version of BuildOS.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-15-2008, 04:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

Vertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
All .rars go in /Kitchens

On a different note, I left the Victor RUU out of updater...you can get it by installing BuildOS.msi if you haven't already. If you already used BuildOS.msi today to install, you have the files - this only applies to people using updater to upgrade from an older version of BuildOS.
I guess I was putting them in the correct place... thanks!

but I'm getting this error now... my Group folder is empty.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg error.JPG (29.1 KB, 68 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-15-2008, 04:58 PM
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobeychris View Post
Fixed.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-15-2008, 05:01 PM
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
I guess I was putting them in the correct place... thanks!

but I'm getting this error now... my Group folder is empty.
Fill your group folder.

Either run updater (now that it works), or download manually (http://ppckitchn.org/Downloads/Projects/Groups).
Old 10-15-2008, 05:15 PM
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

If you've downloaded manually, rename Carrier_Victor.rar to Carriers_Victor.rar.

Updater has this fixed.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-15-2008, 05:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo pro Soon to be Touch pro 2

remlle is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to remlle Send a message via AIM to remlle Send a message via Yahoo to remlle

Not working for me either. cant wait to get it working.
Old 10-15-2008, 05:36 PM
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by remlle View Post
Not working for me either. cant wait to get it working.
Try again. You probably started updating while I was posting files.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development