PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2008, 04:55 AM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
JD's ROM (beta)

JD's ROM

CE OS 5.2.19965
SYS Base 19965.1.2.3

This is a somewhat clean ROM that I'm working on its very beta but as about as stable as the stock rom

If you choose to use please post any feedback good or bad it helps me with development

Also I will try to keep a up to date changelog

and THIS ROM DOES NOT USE MANILLA IT HAS BEEN REMOVED (for now)

Thanks (jd)

Download:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/xf60ch jd1.0beta

(I call this beta as I am still learning this device, this firmware should not brick your phone , but in the event of anything unfortunate I nor the good people here at PPCGEEKS ... WILL NOT buy a new phone for you ... So use at your own risk.....)
Old 10-15-2008, 07:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PRE & Touch PRO2, but now Evo
Carrier: Sprint

dutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: JD's ROM (beta)

Welcome to the Diamond side... Enjoyed your Vogue ROMs in the past...
Old 10-15-2008, 08:19 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

slypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
JD's ROM

CE OS 5.2.19965
SYS Base 19965.1.2.3

This is a somewhat clean ROM that I'm working on its very beta but as about as stable as the stock rom

If you choose to use please post any feedback good or bad it helps me with development

Thanks (jd)

Download:

(I call this beta as I am still learning this device, this firmware should not brick your phone , but in the event of anything unfortunate I nor the good people here at PPCGEEKS ... WILL NOT buy a new phone for you ... So use at your own risk.....)
THANK YOU....all the ROMs lately (Touch and Diamond) all seem to be built around Manilla. Good to see one of the chefs go a different route

I will be testing this one and posting feedback in the very near future.

-s

Funniest thread ever!!

Don't just SAY "Thanks" PRESS ... Try it, it only takes a second!
Old 10-15-2008, 08:25 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

yea, ill check it out sometime tonight or Thursday depending on the mood my wife/infant son is in. will feel kinda weird using things like htchome again heh.
Old 10-15-2008, 10:56 AM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me
Threadstarter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by slypher View Post
THANK YOU....all the ROMs lately (Touch and Diamond) all seem to be built around Manilla. Good to see one of the chefs go a different route

I will be testing this one and posting feedback in the very near future.

-s
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
yea, ill check it out sometime tonight or Thursday depending on the mood my wife/infant son is in. will feel kinda weird using things like htchome again heh.
Actually I removed all of the "optional" UI ..... What my primary focus happens to be is program space\operating memory\performance . I never really like using HTC Home or M2d I like the windows feel of things
Old 10-15-2008, 11:00 AM
Blabber mouth

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

yea, I figured as much I was talking about re-adding it myself. basically I just like the big clock and the weather app.

though now that I figured out how to flash from the internal storage, I might be able to get this on my phone this afternoon.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

ecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

yeah JD its good to see you in the diamond upgrades forums... i also used your Vogue roms in the past.. i love your clean, speedy roms... Thanks for this one.. i'll give it a shot
Old 10-15-2008, 12:50 PM
Blabber mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
JD's ROM

CE OS 5.2.19965
SYS Base 19965.1.2.3

Thanks (jd)

Download:

JD does this rom include things like sprint tv mms nav etc?
Old 10-15-2008, 01:25 PM
Blabber mouth

extracting as we speak, will start flashing after I fix my lunch will let you know if I have any issues with it.
Old 10-15-2008, 01:39 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Nice one JD. I'll likely flash to your rom, once I get my replacement diamond on friday. I'm running Juicy's now, but don't need that TF3D bloatware crap.

Could you please let us know what reg edits (if any) are in your rom?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development