PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2008, 01:48 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JD's ROM (beta)

not sure why but im getting MASSIVE keyboard lag in opera.
and in text messaging.

thats without installing a single app and using the mantra method of installing the rom

hardreset
flash
pull battery
hardreset

(well its my mantra anyways)

Last edited by cornelious2; 10-15-2008 at 02:00 PM.
Old 10-15-2008, 08:18 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO
Carrier: Sprint

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

does this ROM have the Sprint PRL and Update profile in it?
Old 10-15-2008, 09:44 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

it comes pre set for sprint, but no apps attached. not sure what else he did besides strip the bloat out.
Old 10-16-2008, 08:22 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
not sure why but im getting MASSIVE keyboard lag in opera.
and in text messaging.

thats without installing a single app and using the mantra method of installing the rom

hardreset
flash
pull battery
hardreset

(well its my mantra anyways)
I would not call the lag massive, but I am getting a slight lag compared to the stock ROM. Other wise it is working great.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 10-17-2008, 02:22 AM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me
Threadstarter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Well I'm done with this being beta I have learned the diamond rom and what can be stripped out I fixed alot of the issues from this beta so look for a clean custom within the next few days
Old 10-17-2008, 03:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

ecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
Well I'm done with this being beta I have learned the diamond rom and what can be stripped out I fixed alot of the issues from this beta so look for a clean custom within the next few days
sounds great JD.. this one is running alright so far, but i trust you fixed the little lag issues in the next one... i'm looking forward to it.. thanks again jak
Old 10-18-2008, 10:15 PM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me
Threadstarter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Beta Is Over Please Close Thread
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development