PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2008, 12:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

ELind1999 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Please Help.

First I'm new and brave and maybe stupid.
But I Flashed Hspl's .057, and Rom Dutty's Diamon 5.2.202755 V2.3 A Full. Now my phone only boots to Touch diamond screen and then keeps rebooting.
Is there any way to fix this. I thought the HSPLS would help prevent bricking it. Is there any thing I can do?

After more reading looks like I used the wrong Rom for my sprint touch diamond.

Thanks in advance.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:18 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Please Help.

first off, welcome. sounds like a gsm rom. can you flash back to stock?
Old 10-10-2008, 12:22 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

ELind1999 is a n00b

I would like to but how do I do it now? I can get to the multi colored screen. The only other screen i get is the Touch Diamond logo when it tries to boot.

Any ideas. I have the stock Sprint sprint Nbh file I could use to flash back to. I just can seem to figure out how to do it. In the security Ulocked screen SPL 0.57 cmonex ,
PSOC DIAM _EVT V20. I what is listede.

Thanks,
Eric
Old 10-10-2008, 12:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

ghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELind1999 View Post
I would like to but how do I do it now? I can get to the multi colored screen. The only other screen i get is the Touch Diamond logo when it tries to boot.

Any ideas. I have the stock Sprint sprint Nbh file I could use to flash back to. I just can seem to figure out how to do it. In the security Ulocked screen SPL 0.57 cmonex ,
PSOC DIAM _EVT V20. I what is listede.

Thanks,
Eric
Yeah you flashed a gsm rom. Flash a rom from this forum, and you will be alright
Old 10-10-2008, 12:23 AM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

see if this helps, http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=39035
Old 10-10-2008, 12:32 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

ELind1999 is a n00b

This gives me hope. But i cant seem to getting working.
I'm not sure I understand the button press timing and which buttons. I know he said all buttons.
If you have any other idea's. I'm very thankful for your help.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:45 AM
acs tester

power, volume and center wheel(enter) hold all three down then put styli in hole under battery cover.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:54 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

ELind1999 is a n00b

Ok well getting closer. I got to a screen that said it would reset factory defauts if I push up on volume. I did this but once re booted I still have the same problem.

I'm having trouble pushing the reset button while holding the other buttons. Could this be my problem? Do I need to click reset at the same time as I push the other buttons?
Thanks,
Old 10-10-2008, 01:01 AM
acs tester

yes, if you have to push styli in(while holding buttons) with your gut. lol ps im serious
Old 10-10-2008, 01:06 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

money_32 is becoming a great contributor

try getting to the bootloader screen...

from tobey's How To: Unlocking thread

You can enter the BootLoader at any time by pressing Power+VolumeDown and holding down Reset until it appears.

no need to hold the camera button to get to the bootloader....hope that helps!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development