PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2008, 10:52 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
is flashing from the internal storage possible?

hey guys,

Sorry if I missed this, but is it possible to flash from the internal storage, akin to how we could flash from the SD with the mogul?
Old 10-09-2008, 12:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Nexus One.
Carrier: Sprint, TMobile

pixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: is flashing from the internal storage possible?

yup just name it DIAMIMG.nbh a put it in root of your internal storage drive, and just boot into bootloader mode.

Quote:
“The hood love to listen to Jeezy and Weezy, and oh yeah Yeezy; I did it for the Glory.”
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-09-2008, 12:56 PM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

awesome! ill look into going custom this weekend then =)
Old 10-10-2008, 10:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelwix View Post
yup just name it DIAMIMG.nbh a put it in root of your internal storage drive, and just boot into bootloader mode.
How to go into the bootloader mode?
Old 10-10-2008, 10:54 AM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

power + volume down + softreset
Old 10-10-2008, 11:44 AM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

so that method isnt working forme oh well the pc method works just fine I suppose.
Old 10-10-2008, 05:47 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

wow... hopefully someone will dev a bootloader button or something so we can avoid the acrobatics and all end up with karple tunel...lol

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 10-10-2008, 07:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
so that method isnt working forme oh well the pc method works just fine I suppose.
It did not work for me either,I put the renmaed DIAMIMG.nbh file in the root level of the internal storage and performed bootloader reset,it did not load the .nbh file,does anyone can get this to work?
Old 10-12-2008, 03:23 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

Monster is just getting started

I can't get it to work either.
Old 10-12-2008, 04:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Desire (Telstra) / at&t Nexus One
Carrier: at&t

cortez is becoming a great contributor

if i recall correctly, the nbh file has to be the only file on the microSD card. i wonder if that holds true when using Internal Storage? when you guys attempted to use this method, were there other files on internal storage?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development