PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 04:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond (CDMA)
Carrier: TELUS

nsx-g88 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
controlling screen sensitivity possible, if yes, how?

I find that when my telus cdma diamond rings inside the supplied holster, the screen will activate and along with the touch sensitive screen controls.

Sometimes it would pickup, guess the fabric accidently touched the answer button on screen. Regardless, when I go about the take it out, most of the time I would mistakenly touch the wrong spot on the screen.

With this in mind, is there any way or simply by installing program to make the screen inactive when it first rings and the only way would be to press the "call" button. Once the phone is out and in my hands, and after the "call" button is pressed, the screen can then get back online.

sorry if this is not the right place to ask, I certainly do appreciate any responses. Thanks.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC DIA
Carrier: SPRINT

jgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuff
Re: controlling screen sensitivity possible, if yes, how?

That's exactly why I miss the S2U2 and vogue together. I would just answer the call if I would slide or click on the answer button. I have been accidentally ignoring a bunch of calls because of that.

If anybody knows a way of answering only clincking on the answer button on the screen and lock all the buttons, please let me know... It would be great!

Thanks!
Old 10-02-2008, 11:02 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

sensorlock
Old 10-03-2008, 05:13 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond (CDMA)
Carrier: TELUS
Threadstarter

nsx-g88 is a n00b

it wasn't until yesterday when I was browsing thru the forums and saw that. just popped it on, its so cool. by rotating the phone clockwise locks it for good except for the send and end keys, rotating counterclockwise unlocks it.

thanks for the heads up indagroove!
Old 10-04-2008, 12:28 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

sensorlock is buggy imo. i use stylus lock, no problems.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development