PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 10:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond/ Htc pro
Carrier: Telus

rottirudy is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.|

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur View Post
What does smart tracker do or better yet how does it work? I'm on cricket service.
I spent a few minutes playing with this software and I think it is pretty dame cool.. Once you set it up and save info you can X out of the program and then if you txt the phone with a txt saying getgpspos ( i think you can change this to whatever not sure yet those did not test that part) it will then wake the tracking software up meaning that the softeware is not running all the time killing battery. The software is in like a sleep mode until you txt the phone.. Which is all done in a stealth mode so it is not detected on the phone. Once the phone receives the txt the software then awakes and locks on gps setting then replies to teh txt with the exact location.. Like i said it is all in a steath mode so if someone stole your phone they would never know... Or for those of you that always want to know where your children are.. Great peice of software I think and thanks mighty for adding to you rom...Looking forward to 5XX series..
Old 03-04-2009, 10:33 AM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.|

ATTENTION TO ALL

This thread will be getting cleaned up, meaning that a majority of the posts on here will be archived. This is to conserve server space, and will not affect anyone's post/thanks count. And if the maker of this ROM would like me to dig for anything that feels important to all users after archiving, I would be more than happy to oblige. Once again, alot of the posts are getting recycled, not trashed.

Thanks.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
Old 03-04-2009, 10:50 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
OK, Diamond Brain Trust -- is there a way to clear the "most recently used programs" area of the start menu without doing a soft rest?

Edit: or better yet, a way to disable the whole "recently used programs" list altogether (in windows this would be done by setting the list max count to 0).
Tweaks2K.net has an option to clear the list. I've never seen anything that gets rid of it entirely. Your only option for that (that I've ever seen) is to use something like QuickMenu and just remove the recent programs option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spearoid View Post
I have searched for two days and cannot seem to find the answers to a few questions I am sure others have....so here goes....someone show me how stupid I am

Installed MightyROM 4.6...and love it...have a few desires
There are a few things I would like to have back that I had with my Sprint ROM

How can I get the WHITE very small keyboard instead of the black one on MightyROM 4.6?

How can I get the comm page and the weather 5-day page to be the black background instead of white?
In the threads where these mods are done are usually the OEM files to change them back. This should work to get your white KB. For the Comm page- I think Lil Rico did a black version of that, didn't he?

The HTC Calculator.....is the one cooked in the ROM the newest realease? Is it supposed to rotate to landscape and give more functions? Mine doesnt and I couldnt install the one I found in the forums that seemed to have this capability
Sounds like you're going to need a hard reset. This works fine for me.
Is it possible to remove the top curtain ONLY on the Home tab?
Yes.

Is there a way to have icons for the bookmarks on the internet tab?
Not exactly. Again, I think you'll have to go to an alternate Start menu like Quickmenu. It allows you to use a Favorites listing.
Oops. You were talking about the TF3D tab. I'm pretty sure that my list used to have icons on it- but it sure doesn't now. Interesting. They are still there on the favorites list in Opera.

Okay, this was my first post, and I might get raped for asking 400 questions....but seriosuly, i have had enough of searching through threads that are 700 pages long!!

thanks for any help anyone can offer

Spearoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
this is about the tenth time i have asked and no one has answered!!!!!!!!!!! has anyone noticed that when you set an appointment in the calendar and when it goes off the actual info that pops up on the screen to notify you about the appointment is in a different language!!! German i think!! i have tried EVERYTHING to change it to english but with no luck! MIKE do you know how i can fix this?????????? Thank you in advance
You are probably using the first corrupt version of one of TSOwens' taskbars (I think it was from a v5.1.6 taskbar. I had the same issue). The reminder used a German language code.
Download the newest version and reinstall. Soft reset and voila.

Last edited by Trident; 03-04-2009 at 11:07 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

mikecism is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasphemous_prime View Post
ATTENTION TO ALL

This thread will be getting cleaned up, meaning that a majority of the posts on here will be archived. This is to conserve server space, and will not affect anyone's post/thanks count. And if the maker of this ROM would like me to dig for anything that feels important to all users after archiving, I would be more than happy to oblige. Once again, alot of the posts are getting recycled, not trashed.

Thanks.
My comment on this is that while I understand the data management issues, there is also a lot of good information.

I would have like to see a thread with sub-threads for each MightyROM version. At least then, the duplicate/repeated posts would be minimized.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Kessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by infection0 View Post
Yes, install another version of the album. Search for it yourself.
I've been searching and can't anything. Can you point me in the right direction?
Old 03-04-2009, 11:17 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

SprintUserHTC is a n00b

Could the SMS freezing problems be caused by the radio version? My first flash to Mighty 4.5 had no SMS issues when I used Sprint Radio 1.0. I only noticed lag and freezing after I switched to Sprint 1.11
Old 03-04-2009, 11:29 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Another archive... This sucks...
Old 03-04-2009, 11:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ALL WINDOWS MOBILE 6.1+5+beta21319?
Carrier: SPRINT CUSTOM ROM BOYIE

BlackOceaN is just getting started
Red face Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.|

loll

Quote:
Originally Posted by flickmaker View Post
Old 03-04-2009, 11:37 AM
p2k
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: TELUS

p2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprintUserHTC View Post
Could the SMS freezing problems be caused by the radio version? My first flash to Mighty 4.5 had no SMS issues when I used Sprint Radio 1.0. I only noticed lag and freezing after I switched to Sprint 1.11
I think there are enough people using different versions of radio, enough to rule that possibility out. I'm using Telus 1.04.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

opuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
this is about the tenth time i have asked and no one has answered!!!!!!!!!!! has anyone noticed that when you set an appointment in the calendar and when it goes off the actual info that pops up on the screen to notify you about the appointment is in a different language!!! German i think!! i have tried EVERYTHING to change it to english but with no luck! MIKE do you know how i can fix this?????????? Thank you in advance
Your notify.dll.0409.mui is in German. Try this one...
Attached Files
File Type: zip notify.dll.0409.zip (3.0 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development