PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2009, 12:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond - MightyROM 4.x - Radio Sprint V1.11.00.F
Carrier: Sprint

infection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulhiny View Post
Hey all. I recently flashed for the first time to Mighty's ROM and come to think of it I never hard reseted afterwards. I just installed my programs and ran with it. Have I missed out on something by not hard reseting after the flash? I don't seem to have any problems with the ROM, but curious non the less.
No, a hard reset is actually done each and every time you flash, people are just a bit superstitious about these things maybe. There are bad hard resets that occur from time to time though, for every method...
Old 02-19-2009, 12:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff
Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulhiny View Post
Hey all. I recently flashed for the first time to Mighty's ROM and come to think of it I never hard reseted afterwards. I just installed my programs and ran with it. Have I missed out on something by not hard reseting after the flash? I don't seem to have any problems with the ROM, but curious non the less.
Nope, you aren't missing a thing. I have never done a hard reset either and eveything always works perfectly (hope I don't jinx myself by saying that out loud...lol). I don't even flash a stock ROM first, but if I ever needed to revert to an earlier version (say, going back to 4.4.5 after flashing 4.5) then I would definitely flash a stock ROM first.
Old 02-19-2009, 12:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan7467 View Post
Must. Resist. Urge to upgrade to. New Mightyrom hotness. While at work! IT auditors onsite!! Will lose job! Ahhhhhh!!!
LOL...is that you resisting the urge or doing a really bad (or really good) impersonation of William Shatner?
Old 02-19-2009, 12:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond, Palm Pre

alan7467 is keeping up the good workalan7467 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
LOL...is that you resisting the urge or doing a really bad (or really good) impersonation of William Shatner?
Can't it be both?
TouchPal Keyboard

Pre running... errr 1.1...
Old 02-19-2009, 12:50 PM
p2k
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: TELUS

p2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Mike & Rico...

So... Is the MightROM on the Opera globe supposed to be there?

I dont have it, and this was confirmed by another, but 2 other uses reported that they do have it.

Just wondering if I had a bad file or something.
Old 02-19-2009, 12:57 PM
randyist

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I think the Mighty Mouse Logo is really Hi-Res and colorful. A cool Idea that could be on the next ROM (in my opinion) could be the Mighty Mouse Logo (flying mouse) on a 60% ..or so..Transparent TF3D Slider. I think it would fit in well!
Old 02-19-2009, 01:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

marcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by p2k View Post
Mike & Rico...

So... Is the MightROM on the Opera globe supposed to be there?

I dont have it, and this was confirmed by another, but 2 other uses reported that they do have it.

Just wondering if I had a bad file or something.
I'm curious as well. I downloaded from CedoNill's FTP. Did a hard reset after it fully configured and still don't see a Mighty Mouse on the globe.
Old 02-19-2009, 01:10 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Ok back in the saddle with Mighty 4.5. Everything is working great. S TV, nav, mdigger, skyfire, livesearch, google maps, etc. Active sync push email working good. Looking forward to testing the battery life as per the changelog enhancement. touch flo scrolling is smooth as noted, and overall tf is very fast. Lilrico customized colors are great and the slider icons are fantastic. oh and no sip freezing from what I can tell! no delay with text messages coming through on time. would like to get a clear clock as well but dont want to mess anything up. Lastly love the old weather animation again. nice, big, and fast animation! Great job guys.

Last edited by Riley; 02-19-2009 at 01:12 PM.
Old 02-19-2009, 01:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: ATR 3.0- I just pay Sprint for Minutes.

TaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaZZa View Post
Set a version 4.5. There are problems: at an incoming call, the top of picture is cut. Also, at the use of stereogarniture, spontaneously bluetooth becomes disconnected.
I am having the same issue......weird
Old 02-19-2009, 01:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

cincij is a n00b

New ROM is great guys! I like the white phone screens much better, and everything is running silky smooth.

Thanks for the effort!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development