PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2009, 05:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

I am running Mike's rom with the hd manila and it works great. Search this forum, theres a post on page 2 or so about it.
Old 02-12-2009, 05:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung X475>MotoROKR Z6m>Touch Diamond>TouchPRO 2
Carrier: Cingular>Verizon>ATT(current)

xTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanne View Post
I am running Mike's rom with the hd manila and it works great. Search this forum, theres a post on page 2 or so about it.
All I see in an OEM for it...

Old 02-12-2009, 05:57 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrimmer View Post
Hey,

2 things...

Mike - I noticed that the hepactic(or whatever it is) feedback on the dialer isn't working not a huge deal just thought I would raise it if no one else had. Also if its just a simple setting by all means let me know, quite possible i missed it.

LilRico - Secondly, and by no means important I was taking a video of my kid yesterday and noticed that the slider was green (I had installed your pumpkin cab - LOL). Not sure if you overlooked it or its something that I had done. i dont think anyone would care if you left it as is, just thought in terms of thoroughness you might appreciate it.

Thanks everyone
Where exactly did you see the green sliders? I'm on video now and can't seem to find anything green exvept the actual focus thingy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancem71 View Post
I downloaded the cab for the internet tab with mighty mouse on it and now my internet tab where the globe used to be is solid white. Any ideas how to fix this?
The globe has 2 files, one for when you press it and one while it is as rest. If the at rest has a white back ground it simple means the transparent back is gone. I don't think anyone had this issue, so try re-installing it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by salisburyl View Post
hey LilRico have you been looking into the HD theme if is it possible to get just the weather tab added to my current or the next release
I'm always looking into the HD's stuff remember that guys, if I can get something on here from the HD THAT LOOKS RIGHT AND WORKS PERFECTLY, I will do what I can. You guys do have the HD myfavs right? LOL!
Old 02-12-2009, 05:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

PintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

use nueinstaller. allows you to install oems into your rom through the phone. amirite? or way off?

-------------------------

Why would you buy a Windows Mobile Smartphone, and try to make it look and work like an iPhone?

Kinda like buying a Ferrari and trying to make it into a Ford Taurus.
Old 02-12-2009, 06:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO

absdad63 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
There has been a reported issue with the phone periodically losing all sound (rings, alerts, music, audible feedback, et al) after ending a Bluetooth connection. Could that have been what you experienced? In those cases, a soft reset fixed the problem.
No, it was not just a sound issue. The phone simply did not react to incoming calls. No notification whatsoever. Everything else worked fine.
Old 02-12-2009, 06:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanne View Post
hey, i just wanted the stock tab, that's it. lol

Reason for that is because hd manila eats up resource like kobayashi eating hotdogs... I want my cpu % idling around 30 something % instead of 48~50%
Old 02-12-2009, 08:05 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Just so you know, in case you didn't look at page one in the TP thread, I have now included the matching wallpaper. What I did was use the exact color codes of the manila and did an exact side by side comparison of the globe with the wallpaper to make sure they were spot on. If any of you guys install a particular color and it is off, please let me know because I didn't try these out like I did the themes. More to come, but for now here you guys go. Enjoy...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-12-2009, 08:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Just so you know, in case you didn't look at page one in the TP thread, I have now included the matching wallpaper. What I did was use the exact color codes of the manila and did an exact side by side comparison of the globe with the wallpaper to make sure they were spot on. If any of you guys install a particular color and it is off, please let me know because I didn't try these out like I did the themes. More to come, but for now here you guys go. Enjoy...

Thats alot of colors Rico
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-12-2009, 08:10 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

I just wanted to give everyone an update because I don't like leaving you guys in the dark, I am working hard to figure out all the weirdness with the latest release.

As from what i can tell there are NO bugs, although some hiccups mainly pointing towards the volume control app...

I am working hard to fix the issue!
Old 02-12-2009, 08:12 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
I did not say you HAVE TO FIX THIS NOW!! i didnt mean for it to come out that way.... i was simple asking if you knew what would cause this problem ! like did you change the shellres.192.dll or shellres.192.dll.mui file in the hot fix?? and im sorry i made a spelling error, and i have changed it, sorry it upset you........ i thought it would be a good place to ask this question because i bet 75% of the ppl in this thread use one of tsowen's taskbar mods...... reinstalling the taskbar brings back the icon but make the phone freeze when i try to change the volume and needs to be reset. I thought this thread was about disscussing this rom and any type of bugs, or gliches it may or may not have??? I'll try to keep my comments and questions to myself

The hotfix installs an older revision of htcvolumecontrol.dll

in tsowens taskbar mod, a custom icon is included in his volumecontrol.dll which is why it got overwritten.

To correct this, simply uninstall tsowen's taskbar mod and reinstall it.

Easy fix!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development